Hello!!

I've had my android box + IPTV for about a month and a half and for the last couple of weeks I've had issues with my EPG lagging like crazy. For a while I thought it was simply unresponsiveness from the remote, so I tried changing the batteries. Sadly, the behaviour is the same, and I see my Dreamlink's indicator light flash with every click so I know my remote presses are registering.

The issue is that the EPG is crazy laggy (will take 10-15 seconds to load the next page once I click down beyond what is already displayed) and is constantly (ie after every click) shows an error that says "Dream Online 2 isn't responding" with 'Close app' and 'Wait' options. I'll click wait to get back to the guide, can click up/down 1x to get a new set of channels to be displayed and the whole cycle (freezing + the error) repeats itself.

The lagging delays happen no matter if I'm scrolling through the channels, if I click left to switch between groups, or if I click right to view any channel's EPG Single. The same lag happens when I use the EPG button on the remote to see the channel grid.

When I spoke with the dealer I got the box from, he said that a USB stick plugged into the box will resolve this. The box only has 1 USB port, however, and I already have a keyboard plugged in there. I'm wondering if a: this is true and using expandable memory will resolve, and b: if a micro SD card would have the same impact.

Any guidance would be super appreciated!

~Kristasaurus Rex