Thread: wifi failure

wifi failure

continue to receive wifi ( can not found wifi device ) tried factory reset if password is 4 zeros

Quote Originally Posted by meezer View Post
    continue to receive wifi ( can not found wifi device ) tried factory reset if password is 4 zeros
    yes 4 0000's. try setting up ethernet first. Go into settings/Android and turn on wifi. Go back to Settings/wifi,Then scan for wifi signal
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 08-11-2018 at 04:20 AM.
    I gather darkness to please me...

capt k I tried just about everything if I had the file to jtag the unit I would do that. lightning may have attacked the unit ......o well electronics at its best ....

if I were you I would take that wifi card and connect with pc and see if your pc detect ur wifi card. then try to install drivers and see if that works. if it does not work then I would buy usb wifi card(make sure its free return lol) and try with dlite and see if that works. if new card does not work then I would return that card and run hard line or buy power ethernet adapter. hope that will help.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

that did help ! but after 3 days it defaulted (finally) back to factory settings.. so got it thanks !!!!

Junoir Member
    Hey I'm having the same problem says wifi device not found i tried factory resetting the box multiple times