TV Addicted

Question Morpheus Tv App?

So I been trying out this app and the downfall that I don't like about this app that I cant change the wide screen to full screen when watching a movie is there a way to change your video aspect to full screen or does this app not allow you to do that hopefully someone can lead me to the right direction if there is a way ...

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imp08ala View Post
    So I been trying out this app and the downfall that I don't like about this app that I cant change the wide screen to full screen when watching a movie is there a way to change your video aspect to full screen or does this app not allow you to do that hopefully someone can lead me to the right direction if there is a way ...
    I have been using this app for about 2 months, and I have not experienced the problem you are having. I don`t recall seeing any movies or TV shows displaying irregular screen sizes.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by bashabear View Post
    I have been using this app for about 2 months, and I have not experienced the problem you are having. I don`t recall seeing any movies or TV shows displaying irregular screen sizes.
    I have an 80 inch tv and for some reason most movies play in wide screen mode which then I switch it to full screen mode and with this app I cant find the option to do so like on other apps