Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Autoroam View Post
    well...shizzle

Im trying to migrate to iptvextra fm potato....got the repo and add-on installed but the media info add-on won't download...shows at least 4 dependencies
    failing to load...signals, youtube dl control, kodi65 library, extended info script....as a result media info won't DL.

now what? Can I use ur addon without media info enabled....if all Im missing is film artwork and synopses I can live with that.
    Yes you can.

I zip'd the 4 script module files you need into 1 zip file.
    Download it from the link below, extract the 4 zip files into your download directory.
    In kodi, go to Addons/ Install from Zip file.
    Go to the download directory and install each zip file.(after installing each one, click update.)

Code:
    "http://www.mediafire.com/file/piftihcdapcaict/kodi-scripts.zip/file"]http://www.mediafire.com/file/piftihcdapcaict/kodi-scripts.zip/file
    /kens
    Last edited by catz; 01-17-2019 at 03:50 PM.

ROAMING
    Hey Kens, thanks a ton. Successfully got the scripts installed using your method (media info is now enabled).

When I delete my MAC option and switch to playlists, there is a large dropdown menu with all sorts of playlists.

Im using Kodi 17.6 on Nvidia Shield....any tips on which playlist I should pick?

And please tell me, am I supposed to be getting these playlist through my Shield browser, so the playlists download on to the box?

I know this might be a really stupid question but I really don't know.

Im so frustrated with Potato...its working but loads of glitches...no HD channels play, VOD is sketchy etc etc so Im grateful to you for sorting me out.
    Last edited by Autoroam; 01-17-2019 at 07:31 AM.
    something here

Hey Kens, thanks a ton. Successfully got the scripts installed using your method (media info is now enabled).

When I delete my MAC option and switch to playlists, there is a large dropdown menu with all sorts of playlists.

Im using Kodi 17.6 on Nvidia Shield....any tips on which playlist I should pick?

And please tell me, am I supposed to be getting these playlist through my Shield browser, so the playlists download on to the box?

I know this might be a really stupid question but I really don't know.

Im so frustrated with Potato...its working but loads of glitches...no HD channels play, VOD is sketchy etc etc so Im grateful to you for sorting me out.
    You just have to remove the MAC# from your Account.
    IPTVXtra video add-on will load the playlist.
    You just have to enter your donation # and select your servers portal from the list in the IPTVXtra Settings(access from IPTVXtra main menu).
    Then click IPTV or VOD on the menu, select All and All again, until you get a Channel or Movie list.
    Go back to the IPTVXtra main menu and click auto settings: PVR Simple client.

The Addon will prepare and load your playlist and then load the EPG into Kodi's PVR Simple Client.
    Access TV from Kodi's Home Screen Banner (TV menu item or Icon)
    Access VOD from the IPTVXtra's VOD menu item.

Use IPTVXtra's MediaInfo by click and hold on a movie, then select Get MediaInfo, from the context sub-menu.

Just FYI, you use a Generic m3u w/options playlist format.

/kens

ROAMING
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    You just have to remove the MAC# from your Account.
    IPTVXtra video add-on will load the playlist.
    You just have to enter your donation # and select your servers portal from the list in the IPTVXtra Settings(access from IPTVXtra main menu).
    Then click IPTV or VOD on the menu, select All and All again, until you get a Channel or Movie list.
    Go back to the IPTVXtra main menu and click auto settings: PVR Simple client.

The Addon will prepare and load your playlist and then load the EPG into Kodi's PVR Simple Client.
    Access TV from Kodi's Home Screen Banner (TV menu item or Icon)
    Access VOD from the IPTVXtra's VOD menu item.

Use IPTVXtra's MediaInfo by click and hold on a movie, then select Get MediaInfo, from the context sub-menu.

Just FYI, you use a Generic m3u w/options playlist format.

/kens
    Thank you Ken! Works beautifully.

Channels play fast, stable picture and audio (relative to Potato)...

However not getting any HD channels or XXX in VOD...is this by design?

Cheers mate

Also, can you tell what this button in the add-on menu does: GENERATE VOD STRM FILES (am I better off leaving this alone?)

Update: Thanks to instructions provided by you and Crazed Ive also got Perfect Player set up and its performing very well....Im in Nerdvana!
    Last edited by Autoroam; 01-19-2019 at 03:46 PM.
    something here

Thank you Ken! Works beautifully.

Channels play fast, stable picture and audio (relative to Potato)...

However not getting any HD channels or XXX in VOD...is this by design?

Cheers mate

Also, can you tell what this button in the add-on menu does: GENERATE VOD STRM FILES (am I better off leaving this alone?)

Update: Thanks to instructions provided by you and Crazed Ive also got Perfect Player set up and its performing very well....Im in Nerdvana!
    Kodi, from 17.1 - on, has a problem with handling m3u8 redirection handling, which causes most channel changes, to take, it seems, forever!
    That is why I use PP for LiveTV now.
    (Problem is to be fixed in v18.x)

XXX i had to leave out of IPTVXtra, due to how the original code was written(could not password protect the category).
    I have re=written IPTVXtra now, and it is almost ready to release.

And FYI, the HD's have been removed.
    The SD version of those channels, are now 720HD.
    /kens

Can IPTVXtra be used with Kodi 18?

Unable to play any any Iptv channels in IPTVXtra since I installed KODI 18.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    Unable to play any any Iptv channels in IPTVXtra since I installed KODI 18.
    Same here for me! The IPTV option had also stopped working with 17.6 a few weeks ago.

Lets hope for an update soon

ROAMING
    Quote Originally Posted by Turducken View Post
    Lets hope for an update soon
    Why don't you guys try using Perfect Player instead?

There is a whole thread on it....Im not at all tech savvy and I got it working.
    something here

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast