Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I hope I am not seeing a trend starting here with these reports about such things
    Posting info about infectious programs or security concerns and/or that sorta thing, belongs in the correct forum and not in these discussion threads.

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...amp-Cyber-News
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Sorry crazed, I posted it here in this Thread because it is about a Kodi Addon that Members are using...! If that is Wrong then I will Delete it, just let Me know...!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Sorry crazed, I posted it here in this Thread because it is about a Kodi Addon that Members are using...! If that is Wrong then I will Delete it, just let Me know...!
    yes it is really not the place to be posting that sorta thing in these forum threads... Some reports can be argued weather they are in fact related and that sorta a thing, when posting in these discussion threads.
    Best place is in that forum I posted a link for. Then if you see certain things and you wanna bring attention to something, you can always point to that thread in the other forum and discussion about it can be done on that thread.

thnx 4me2c
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    yes it is really not the place to be posting that sorta thing in these forum threads... Some reports can be argued weather they are in fact related and that sorta a thing, when posting in these discussion threads.
    Best place is in that forum I posted a link for. Then if you see certain things and you wanna bring attention to something, you can always point to that thread in the other forum and discussion about it can be done on that thread.

thnx 4me2c
    Yes it was getting off topic.
    Thanks for the oversight.
    /kens

* ...they need a "Like" button!

Junoir Member
    Hello everyone, I have just installed the add-on in 3 different devices but for some reasons the channels are mixed up. specially after channel number 822, I have repeated numbers one with a spanish channel and the other with some Chinese or Brazilian channel, for example

822 deutsche welle
    822 unimas
    823 bs tv
    823 mega tv
    824 cctv 1
    824 nbc universo

and so on...
    I have turned on and of the "use channel order from back end" and "use channel numbers from back end" options to see if it fix the problems with no luck.
    if anyone know a solution for this please let me know.
    thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by loco82 View Post
    Hello everyone, I have just installed the add-on in 3 different devices but for some reasons the channels are mixed up. specially after channel number 822, I have repeated numbers one with a spanish channel and the other with some Chinese or Brazilian channel, for example

822 deutsche welle
    822 unimas
    823 bs tv
    823 mega tv
    824 cctv 1
    824 nbc universo

and so on...
    I have turned on and of the "use channel order from back end" and "use channel numbers from back end" options to see if it fix the problems with no luck.
    if anyone know a solution for this please let me know.
    thanks in advance
    Sorry, I did not complete the full channel list renumbering.
    (The Server does not include the channel numbers in the Playlists it uploads to the program).
    I will though, but since the changeover of channels to 9000's, had a large task of mods to the conversion file that adds the Ch.#'s.
    Also, they keep moving and adding things!
    /kens

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    Sorry, I did not complete the full channel list renumbering.
    (The Server does not include the channel numbers in the Playlists it uploads to the program).
    I will though, but since the changeover of channels to 9000's, had a large task of mods to the conversion file that adds the Ch.#'s.
    Also, they keep moving and adding things!
    /kens
    I see...
    nothing to be sorry about.
    if it's something not too complicated but time consuming, I'll be more than happy to help, I have plenty of available time

Quote Originally Posted by loco82 View Post
    I see...
    nothing to be sorry about.
    if it's something not too complicated but time consuming, I'll be more than happy to help, I have plenty of available time
    Thanks for the offer, but I have to do it.
    /kens

@ken,
    Having cleaning up the Crap from Wraith, Chapp & hacked Extended Info Still having issues getting this to work 100%
    I Have deleted offending addons thru Kodi, Then I have gone to my user file & deleted same residual files.

Problem I'm having is when I re-install the legit Extended Info Script from the Kodi Repository upon restarting Kodi my guide will not load plus I can not change anything when trying to change "Manage Submenu" it will not open.

When I disable the Extended info script all is good (except the added features based on Extended Info Script.)

Here's my Setup:
    Windows 10 pro
    Kodi 17.6
    Aeon Nox 5 Redux

Any idea what could be causing this ?

Manage just opens the settings for the related addons (extended info, trakt, tmdb etc.).
    You can access from those addons directly.

You should check the kodi.log file in your userdata directory.
    restart kodi and open iptvxtra.
    when you get a problem, leave kodi running and open the log file with a text editor.
    Near the end of the file you will see lines with ERROR:
    This will tell you what is going on.
    If you can't figure it out, copy the pertinent lines and Post here, or PM me.
    /kens

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast