Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Autoroam View Post
    Why don't you guys try using Perfect Player instead?

There is a whole thread on it....Im not at all tech savvy and I got it working.
    I do use it but it is not "perfect" and so I give myself other good options like this one by kens who is very helpful and dependable.

Quote Originally Posted by Autoroam View Post
    Why don't you guys try using Perfect Player instead?

There is a whole thread on it....Im not at all tech savvy and I got it working.
    I use VLC Media for my playlist. The playlist works fine using PVR Simple Client, but does not work using IPTVextra.

Has anyone been able to get IPTVExtra to work with Kodi 18.1? I've gotten the channels in the guide with no data, and when I click IPTV --> All from within IPTVExtra it just closes.

Junoir Member

epg

this epg is free only donation kens

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tokm View Post
    Has anyone been able to get IPTVExtra to work with Kodi 18.1? I've gotten the channels in the guide with no data, and when I click IPTV --> All from within IPTVExtra it just closes.
    IPTVExtra stopped working for me months ago when I was still using 17.6 and it has not worked either with 18.1. kens promised an update weeks ago, but I have seen nothing from him for a while. Is he still around this site? If so kens can you help?

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by monsanto View Post
    this epg is free only donation kens
    IPTXXtra 1 addon works on Kodi 18.x VOD but not live TV. There is a version 2 for Kodi 18 at another site hxxps://iptvextra.wixsite.com/iptv-extra xx=tt. Was very briefly listed here too.

The site was listed on Kens EPG before he stopped participating here.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by laman4five View Post
    IPTXXtra 1 addon works on Kodi 18.x VOD but not live TV. There is a version 2 for Kodi 18 at another site hxxps://iptvextra.wixsite.com/iptv-extra xx=tt. Was very briefly listed here too.

Downloaded and installed version 2 but can''t get it to work. Only one channel downloads in both the channel list and the epg. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get it working? I cannot find instructions anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by laman4five View Post

Thanks for the info. I wan't aware KENS was no longer active here. If IPTVXtra isn't being actively maintained anymore what are most people using for a kodi addon? IPTVXtra was great because it auto-setup the guide.

TV Addicted
    Thanks for the info. I wan't aware KENS was no longer active here. If IPTVXtra isn't being actively maintained anymore what are most people using for a kodi addon? IPTVXtra was great because it auto-setup the guide.
    It is being maintained at the site given above by tokm for version 2.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    There are a few, just have to dig a little on a Kodi Site...!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast