Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

There was a problem with the guide_ks EPG yesterday.
    (another member noticed it and I disagreed. (I forgot who, Sorry bout dat)).
    He was correct!
    I sent a msg. to kens informing him.
    when the EPG was re-posted, it included a link to download IPTVXtra2 for Kodi 18.

File Download Link;
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/hafhp8iv6bhcgt5/plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.8.zip/file
    I had to get Instructions from him;
    Code:
    Download plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.8.zip to your Platform.*(Disable previous IPTVXtra or PotatoTV addons ...to be safe!
    Go to System settings/ Add-ons/ My Add-ons/ Install from Zip
    Browse to the downloaded zip file location, and select it.
    *(Wait for the "IPTVXtra2 Installed" message.)

Go to Videos/ Video Addons/ IPTVXtra II
    Enter your Donation# for both Username & Password, then select your Server Portal.

-To setup the PVR for LiveTV:
    Click "PVR Setup & System Tools"
    Click "Create IPTVXtra2 custom PVR M3U"
    Dialog message "Would You like to load the PVR settings now?". Click OK.
    *(You will have to confirm the "Need to Restart" notification, 3 times.)
    Dialog message "PVR Integration Complete. Restart Kodi Now For Changes To Take Effect?". Click OK.
    Kodi will shut down.

Restart Kodi and the PVR will load the channels and guide like before.

*Features available:
    - EPG source can be selected "before setting up PVR". Providers EPG or Alternate "guide_ks".
    - XXX LiveTV and VOD can be omitted when Enabled.
    - VOD Metadata can be disabled (usefull only on low power or low bandwidth platforms).
    - Make .strm files Enabled - This will make a VOD .strm file, for every item in any of these selected(Movie/Classic/Peliculas/Classico) categories.
    The files are placed in "userdata/addon_data/iptvxtra2/vodstrms/" directory.
    * add to Kodi Library by going to "Videos/Files/Add Files", then select the above directory, set content as Movies, select the default content provider (imdb/tmdb).
    - Make .strm files Disabled - Alternately, you can select individual VOD items to add to the Library by "long clicking(Android)/right click(Win), to bring up the
    Context Menu, then select "Add Item to Kodi Library".
    [/code]
    Last edited by Shooty; 11-26-2019 at 05:26 PM. Reason: v7.8 - p6 server added

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    He was correct!
    when the EPG was re-posted, it included a link to download IPTVXtra2 for Kodi 18.

[code]Download plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v5.5.zip to your Platform.*(Disable previous IPTVXtra or PotatoTV addons ...to be safe!)

Enter your Donation# for both Username & Password, then select your Server Portal.

Dialog message "PVR Integration Complete. Restart Kodi Now For Changes To Take Effect?". Click OK.
    Kodi will shut down.

Restart Kodi and the PVR will load the channels and guide like before.[/codeE]
    Worked perfect thank you very much.

He was correct!

File Download Link;
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/hafhp8iv6bhcgt5/plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.8.zip/file
    Code:
    Download plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.7.zip to your Platform.*(Disable previous IPTVXtra or PotatoTV addons ...to be safe!

Kodi will shut down.

Restart Kodi and the PVR will load the channels and guide like before.

*Features available:
    - EPG source can be selected "before setting up PVR". Providers EPG or Alternate "guide_ks".
    - XXX LiveTV and VOD can be omitted when Enabled.
    - VOD Metadata can be disabled (usefull only on low power or low bandwidth platforms).
    - Make .strm files Enabled - This will make a VOD .strm file, for every item in any of these selected(Movie/Classic/Peliculas/Classico) categories.
    The files are placed in "userdata/addon_data/iptvxtra2/vodstrms/" directory.
    * add to Kodi Library by going to "Videos/Files/Add Files", then select the above directory, set content as Movies, select the default content provider (imdb/tmdb).
    - Make .strm files Disabled - Alternately, you can select individual VOD items to add to the Library by "long clicking(Android)/right click(Win), to bring up the
    Context Menu, then select "Add Item to Kodi Library".
    [/code]
    ***Link Updated - IPTVXtra2 v7.8 UPDATE Available - p6 added to servers.

*****Android Install Bug Workaround ****
    Certain Android STB's, when loading Kodi 18.x, end up without a default "sources.xml" file in the Userdata directory.
    This causes a startup error with IPTVXtra2, unable to open the file to add the VOD .strm file location.

This is a quick fix to allow you to load and run IPTVXtra2.
    Open Kodi.
    Click Videos.
    Click Files.
    Click Add Videos...
    In the Add Source Window that opens;
    Click Browse.
    *Select a directory that would hold Videos (like"Movies"), or just select "Downloads".
    Click OK
    Set Content window will open, ...Click OK

Now you should be able to Load and run IPTVXtra.

*When I get motivation to update v7.7, I will do a code fix.
    Last edited by Shooty; 11-26-2019 at 05:24 PM. Reason: v7.8 - p6 server added

TV Addicted
    Thanks Ken and all involved, with this amazing addon. Sometimes we the end uses, fail to express our gratitude for the work involved.

Junoir Member
    I tried to install IPTVXtra2 v7.7 on two different fire tv Sticks with kodi 19. But after enter the username and password I try to open iptvxtra I always receive a IPTVXtra II error on the top right corner, does anyone knows if I’m doing something wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated

Banned
    it's probably not compatible

Quote Originally Posted by loco82 View Post
    I tried to install IPTVXtra2 v7.7 on two different fire tv Sticks with kodi 19. But after enter the username and password I try to open iptvxtra I always receive a IPTVXtra II error on the top right corner, does anyone knows if I’m doing something wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated
    I installed it on firetv it does work .....but you need a papaio sub. You mean kodi 18.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    "How To Install Kodi 19.0 On Amazon Firestick & Fire TV Newest Update 2019

How To Install Kodi 19.0 On Amazon Firestick & Fire TV Newest Update 2019 – New Kodi Builds

In this latest Kodi Build tutorial, we look at How To Install Kodi 19.0 On Amazon Firestick & Fire TV Newest Update 2019 and learn how to install this NEW KODI BUILD. Everyday we see the release of new Kodi builds and wizards, which allow access to watch free movies, sports, shows, IPTV and more on Kodi."...!

Quote Originally Posted by loco82 View Post
    Leia 18.3 is the latest stable version ("Native" Kodi - Not a custom "Build")
    *Custom builds will always cause problems eventually, if not immediately!

BTW - Minimum requirements;
    FTV Settings;
    Enable ADB debugging, Turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources, Turn OFF Device Usage Data, and Turn OFF Collect App Usage Data.

IPTV Account;
    - No MAC# on the account.

IPTVXtra2 Settings
    - Username/ Password - (Donation# for both)
    - Server/Portal# selected.

TV Addicted
    Leia 18.3 is the latest stable version ("Native" Kodi - Not a custom "Build")
    *Custom builds will always cause problems eventually, if not immediately!

BTW - Minimum requirements;
    FTV Settings;
    Enable ADB debugging, Turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources, Turn OFF Device Usage Data, and Turn OFF Collect App Usage Data.

IPTV Account;
    - No MAC# on the account.

IPTVXtra2 Settings
    - Username/ Password - (Donation# for both)
    - Server/Portal# selected.
    Using IPTVXtra 2 x Kodi 18.3.

Recently something has changed I was using 3 android devices with same donation. The devices were only running 1 at a time. I was doing that for1 year. About 10 days ago, every time I changed device, I had to do a reset. Has something changed (NFPS}?

Also, Perfect Player 1.5.3 has become broken. Has anyone else had same problem?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast