Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: telephone scams

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    google is your friend

lmao

nobody is smarter then appears... he knows things that no one of us will ever know or comprehend.
    His bark is bigger then his bite, yes.. until you piss him off.. then you and I too will see his bite.
    Do not underestimate nobody !
    lol stop .... just because i was raised on a computer makes me somewhat of a cheater .... knowing all code .. the ability to read it with the eye .... i often amaze myself but i do remind myself the internet is needed .... but really shouldn't have been released it is dangerous ... the Government should've keep it interaNET & not made it for the public .... they F ed up NOT me ..

& yes i probably could STOP it all with a huge strike of massive b0tnets .... i look at the two crazy guys who tried .. it's NOT my job to police the world .... i CANT stop the evil people but i certainly try ;D

Code:
    https://qz.com/646467/how-one-programmer-broke-the-internet-by-deleting-a-tiny-piece-of-code/
    Code:
    https://blog.cloudflare.com/the-ddos-that-almost-broke-the-internet/
    Like i said i could .... but its NOT my job or destiny .. i was born for something bigger .... what is unknown to me at this point in my life ...... ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    He don't bite, do you Nob0dy?He's quite and don't bother nobody
    I would agree with this statement i am just like you .... but in many ways NOT .... i watch the world full of people scared people that have no idea what the hell is going on .......everyone wants something ... power .. famous .. being rich & sex .... once you know this ... & i am NOT famous yet ..... btw ..... it makes your life a hell of a lot easier .... & i know i am NOT alone .... others are like me ...... we as humans are all connected .... thats another story for another day ..... ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    good to see your spirits up nob0dy
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

good to see your spirits up nob0dy
    LOL @ spirits .... delete that PM after u read plz ;D ;D ;D ;D

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    got your PM and now deleted
    thnx

I will get you that request as soon as I can
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

got your PM and now deleted
    thnx

I will get you that request as soon as I can
    your awesome ;D

thanks old friend ;D ;D ;D

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    your awesome ;D

thanks old friend ;D ;D ;D

hes not that old. he just got long beard hahhaha lol

I went to my doctor today as we were discussing she said knowledge is power and I replied power corrupts all. she said what hahahaha I was like never mind
    Last edited by Ryu; 08-07-2018 at 12:18 AM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    hes not that old. he just got long beard hahhaha lol

I went to my doctor today as we were discussing she said knowledge is power and I replied power corrupts all. she said what hahahaha I was like never mind
    lol its a true saying ...... it's corrupted me in the past ...... do a ch!t load of drugs & you'll think your god too ;x

when you're coming off them .... hardc0re withdrawing your reminded YOUR NOT GOD lol ;D

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    lol its a true saying ...... it's corrupted me in the past ...... do a ch!t load of drugs & you'll think your god too ;x

when you're coming off them .... hardc0re withdrawing your reminded YOUR NOT GOD lol ;D
    lol its true and I have seen a lot of people when they get power they have no clue how to use it. they just can not handle it and destroy everything in seconds. thank god I don't drink ok yeah I drink water, soda, juice...ect but no drink drink
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    lol its true and I have seen a lot of people when they get power they have no clue how to use it. they just can not handle it and destroy everything in seconds. thank god I don't drink ok yeah I drink water, soda, juice...ect but no drink drink
    Lol fire water that's what i call it.I can drink around friends but bring a few troubled strangers in there and then there's trouble. So now i tend to just sit back and watch everyone else. Then laugh at them the next day when they are sick.Then all they can say i'm not doing it again and then next weekend they do it allover.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Got this :

" What should you do if someone calls and asks for your information, for money, or threatens to cancel your health benefits if you don’t share your personal information?
    Hang up! It’s a scam. Scam artists may try to steal your personal information by calling you and asking for your current Medicare Number to get your new Medicare card.

Medicare will never call uninvited and ask you to give personal information or money to get your new Medicare Number or card. "

in an email just today from (Medicare dot gov)...!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast