Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I paid

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    lol im not trying to scare no one. I'm not sure if you are using right words .... just friendly advise and no offense buddy
    Lol i'm just play'n.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    Lol i'm just play'n.
    lol ok
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    I been helping with this in private messages.
    Rober, you send me messages in Spanish language and I then need to translate them into English so I can understand the messages.
    But here I see that you do in fact know English.
    You should be sending me messages in English my friend, it would make my life easier and assistance to you would be more efficient

So check your messages again.
    You have a new one waiting.
    i forgot this site was called IPTVtalk ..... so in the long run i am correct ;x

& to confuse everyone for now on i hired a german to do my typing for me .... i had to ditch the girl from turkey she got annoying ;x
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    my kind advise to you buddy that not to panic with nob0dy. he's kind and very helpful. don't make him mad just advise from good friend
    You trying to scare members away?His bark is worst then his bite!!!!
    LMFAO !!!! im not touching sites any of them for awhile .... being arrested doesn't sound like fun ;(**

unless im doing what Kim DOT COM is doing .... having a ch!t load of armed guards all over my house ..... im not touching anything lol ;D ;D ;D ..

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    i forgot this site was called IPTVtalk ..... so in the long run i am correct ;x

& to confuse everyone for now on i hired a german to do my typing for me .... i had to ditch the girl from turkey she got annoying ;x
    Bee Careful as those Bobble Heads will wear You out...!

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    LMFAO !!!! im not touching sites any of them for awhile .... being arrested doesn't sound like fun ;(**

unless im doing what Kim DOT COM is doing .... having a ch!t load of armed guards all over my house ..... im not touching anything lol ;D ;D ;D ..
    Jail ain't that bad bud. 3 hots and a cot what more can you ask for? No worries except big bubba in the corner, but i heard that's a old wise tale .

You trying to scare members away?His bark is worst then his bite!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Bee Careful as those Bobble Heads will wear You out...!
    I am worried about the crazy humans not demon dolls ;x

Jail ain't that bad bud. 3 hots and a cot what more can you ask for? No worries except big bubba in the corner, but i heard that's a old wise tale .
    lol @ wise tell …… a recent story of the person who i'll explain as the punisher …. the punisher was arrested & named the punisher due to the shirt they were wearing … what was placed above his/her/its/trannys door was the words in bold high-lighted green .. Unpredictable behavior …. they were placed on lock down 24/7 …. when the person was allowed to use the phone after day four of being medically knocked out …. everyone in the jail asked who they were " because they're the only person labeled that " …… once going to the weird acid tripping looking phones , a pole with four phones connected to it …. I do remember the person asking the big black guy , more or less a complaint of why " they " were listening to a 3 minute rape warning before they were allowed to use the phone …. " they were " pissed off … because they were forced to listen to the rape warning every god damn time before trying to put in some in-mate code then tried to setup some pin number ….. try

doing this all messed up on meds …. I heard they didn't give a shit about anyone & even told the big black guy if he looks at them ….. they would eat them literally ……. the big black guy left … I can assure you don't know him/her/it/tranny …. & I can also tell you that CenturyLink owns those pay phones & you can tell yourself all day long that rapes don't happen …. I am pretty sure the person locked up was on ISO meaning isolation... in a room with two metal bunk beds … a toilet …. all by themselves … 24/7 only allowed to come out to use the phone once & back into the room they went

….. why where they wearing punisher in the first place … probably matched his/her/its/tranny personal service gun ..market with the punisher logo ….. ;D

who ever that person is …… they are marked like that for ever …. have a nice day ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12