I am having a problem with my Dreamlink T1 Plus box and I am almost certain it started immediately after I installed the latest update for DOL2. When I bring up the EPG guide and press an arrow to change channels nothing happens and eventually I get the message "Dream Online 2 isn't responding. Do you want to close it - Wait / OK".

If I press "wait" the EPG guide will eventually move one or more channel depending on how many times I had pressed the move button, so overall it takes quite a long time to scroll through my favorite list to find out what's on. Once I get logged on to a particular channel the reception is superb.

If I press "OK" the box shuts down and reboots itself, but the EPG reopens with "No Information" against all the channels, which of course means I still can't see what's on. However the strange thing is that whilst the EPG is slowly reloading - I can freely scroll through the No Information channels, but as soon as I come to a channel where the programme information has reinstalled, the scrolling automatically stops (locks) on that channel and I once again get the "Dream Online 2 isn't responding" message.
I have several times rebooted both the internet and the Dreamlink, including unplugging from the wall socket, but the problem continues.

Has anyone else come across this problem and if so is there a fix?