TV Addicted

Adult channels list visible even without entering PIN

HI Captainkangaroo,

I requested to fix the following issue one year ago and it is still not fixed.
    Requesting you to please get it fixed:

The adult channels list is visible on the screen when you just select the Adult channels group (even without entering the password).

Another issue is that fav channels are not stored permanently on T1. They disapear from fav list after few random days.
    Earlier I was told that it is done by IPTV server only and has nothing to do with T1. But then why every new T1 update deletes that list? Please ask team to look into this.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by asaini View Post
    HI Captainkangaroo,

I requested to fix the following issue one year ago and it is still not fixed.
    Requesting you to please get it fixed:

The adult channels list is visible on the screen when you just select the Adult channels group (even without entering the password).

Another issue is that fav channels are not stored permanently on T1. They disapear from fav list after few random days.
    Earlier I was told that it is done by IPTV server only and has nothing to do with T1. But then why every new T1 update deletes that list? Please ask team to look into this.
    Hi Captainkangaroo,

Any update on my request?