Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No DOL

No DOL

Hooked up the new T2 tonight and fired her up. Firmware downloaded and everything cycled OK. But there is no DOL in MY APPS.

thats weird I would try a factory reset

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    is there a MYTVOnline shown there ?

That is the same type of app as the DOL and works for the T2 and server connections
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

also make suer you are on all apps

I had already done an update, but I shut it off and back on, and there was another update available. I downloaded it, and it rebooted immediately to what seems to be the right screen, with Mac on the top right. I think I'm on the right track. Thx.

that's great

I'm still hung up for a bit...my son got the donation info for both of us, and sent me a screen shot...but it didn't capture the url. So I'll have to have him send me that tomorrow...oh well. If he has that, I should be set.

Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield.

Quote Originally Posted by tdcarnut View Post
    I'm still hung up for a bit...my son got the donation info for both of us, and sent me a screen shot...but it didn't capture the url. So I'll have to have him send me that tomorrow...oh well. If he has that, I should be set.

Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield.
    LOL good luck

It's been a couple of years since I set up a box, but I don't recall having to type in a portal url...and our donation information does not include such information. I guess right now, I'm the bug, not the windshield.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Search your code at the iptvrocket.is website

You may not have to enter the donation number (User ID and Password ) into your receiver's server setup menu. Try it without and if does not work then try it with.
    But you will need to enter the server URL

Check the link below...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ut-Credentials

And check that your MAC shown on the box (in that DOL app) matches the MAC shown on your code thru the service website. If not then change it at the website to match your box.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-16-2018 at 03:35 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast