anyone get kicked out of nfps?

So I have a 4k fire tv box using iptv simple on 17.6 and once in a while get kicked back to the main channel guide when watching something. Don't know if it's related to updates or work they're doing at night. I went through all usual steps like deactivating acceleration, etc. Had no issues in 16.1.

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by jbdmusic View Post
    So I have a 4k fire tv box using iptv simple on 17.6 and once in a while get kicked back to the main channel guide when watching something. Don't know if it's related to updates or work they're doing at night. I went through all usual steps like deactivating acceleration, etc. Had no issues in 16.1.
    jbdmusic, the same with Rocket for 2 weeks. But getting a little better. I think I would try to go back to 16.1. Marley has had the same problem with 17.6 and was good with his 16.1. I might even go back to the 16.1 myself it this also keeps up. Good luck . andkaal

Not at all related to kodi versions.
    Server issue.

All the "maintenance" they have been performing has been, or still is, causing many types of irregularities on many Channels, or on Server itself.

No audio, looping, wrong channel, channel source changes while watching, Wrong language (i got German on 1 channel), kicked out of channel occasionally or at 5min interval, or at top of the hour, HD channels with audio OK but Video in SloMo, HD that looks like SD, Video Aspect Ratio incorrect, Slow channel changes, etc.

Get any of this... you are not alone.
    But as they always have, they will get it done and probably better.
    /kens
    Last edited by kens; 07-16-2018 at 08:08 PM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Thanks for That Reply, Explains alot...!