Nascar Pool Diecast Winner

My Honest Review about Xtreamz X1

First of all, I would like to thanks iptvtalk, Farmer1, kash777 and xtreamz team for contest/donation of Xtreamz X1. Delivery was very fast and very well packed as well. Thank you again. Lets move on to review part.

Xtreamz X1 is very well build with metal case. Box is around 6 inch long and 4 inch wide. Box has built in dual band wifi card. Box displays solid red light when stays OFF. when turns ON front LED displays boot and you will see xtreamz logo and will take around 1 minute to get to home screen. Front LED displays time, hdmi, wifi indicator and solid blue light after finish booting. Xtreamz X1 has beautiful remote control with big buttons and self explanatory.

Xtreamz x1 took 3 updates back and forth right from first boot after I connected with wifi. whole process took around 30-40 minutes from first update to third update before I was able to use this box. Box was dead slow, very buggy, was not doing anything and taking around couple of minutes to response from remote control. i gave couple of reboots. OTA update app had no more updates available for this box. i was very upset and after three hours I just factory reset box from settings because had no choice left. After factory reset was still same result. Then I went to tv apps, hit OTA update, and instead online update I chose download zip and it did download couple of MB file quickly and went to boot mode and installation was fast. finally box started working very fast. Remote response was very fast. Box started flying like a rocket.

I use third party apps for tv and they worked without any problem. kodi, youtube and other apps had no issue at all except Terrarium. Terrarium works but freez a lot and takes time to play. i won’t recommend Kodi custom build for this box. This 1 gb box was surprisingly running much faster than my 2 gb box after running all those apps. Picture quality was very very sharp. I played 4k video from youtube on my ultra hd 4k tv and believe me picture was awesome. I don’t have any paid service to test with Xlive so I decided to try trial service.

Xlive connected instantly with trial. Live tv played fine without any problem. VOD worked fine. Channel change was fast. Nice user interface. EPG loaded very fast and displayed without any problem. box recognize my 16 GB sd card. Timeshift was not working. Tried to record channel I was watching and also scheduled recording from guide without any problem. I manually stopped recording the channel I was watching. after couple of minutes watching random tv as soon scheduled recording started and it kicked me out from Xlive app. I went to recoding folder and found both recordings there but when I tried to play all it just displayed black screen without audio/video. I tried that few time and same result. I tried same recordings with vlc player in xtreamz x1 box and recordings played just fine. So I guess its internal player that has issue but theres no way to select any other player. Theres no options. if you are recording something you can not change channel while you are recording. You can no do anything except stop or exit. There was no information bar to display what was playing while watching live tv. i tried everything but could not find about info bar. Only menu button works which displays channel list/countries/sports…ect.

Xlive did not give option to play M3U file so I download some live tv links and made my own M3U file. I used perfect player and had no issues at all. M3U file works fine via perfect player.

So xlive is little buggy which I hope xtreamz team will fix as soon as possible. When I hold power button box shows reboot and turn off option but as soon I release the power button it just turns off by its self. Short cut buttons on remote control works fine. Wifi is very fast. You can use original MAC, generate one or create your own MAC for Xlive. this box does not get hot at all. Very fast box. Hopefully xtreamz team will push android nougat for this box. It does don’t come with aptoide tv but you can easly download from App Store or side load apk.

I personally will recommend this box to everybody because this 1 gb box works slightly faster or at least equal to my 2 gb box and has no other problems except some glitch with xlive that can be fixed in matter of time.

Those who asked me for comparison. I love both of them and will highly recommend both. Both of them worthy and won’t disappoint you at all.

Once again, thank you very much for doantion.

ranagee for the awesome review
    I really appreciate your honesty
    Im sure Xtreamz will be looking at fixing any issues
    I never had the issues setting up my X1 that you had. I may have been lucky

well at least I was able to fix and works like charm. im sure xtreamz team will take care of those little issues real soon. thank you Farmer1.

Junoir Member
    when you take the last update its also updating all the apps like kodi netflex in the back ground. so i think thats y its lil slow to response at the start. also i dont think they will make this android nougat. they will come out with the x2 which will be 2 and 8. far as the recording goes. didnt had much time but will check it out. and also the i noticed that when you press info it only shows whats coming next not what you are watching. there are few things they will be updated soon hopefully. and thank you for the review. that would help other members.

yes third update said updating apps but some odd reason it took very long time. i guess it was just my unit but download from zip file definitely was fix for my box and now i have no issues. this is my new beast and i love it so much. i ran for hours and hours and dont even feel warm. highly recommended box. i will definitely buy upcoming boxes from Xtreamz. thank you very much Kash777.

great review, thank you

Does it support Bluetooth?
    1s HDMI V 1.4 or Version 2.0?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarkar View Post
    Does it support Bluetooth?
    1s HDMI V 1.4 or Version 2.0?
    Not sure which HDMI version it has, but the port on the box is labeled as 4k
    I don't think or see it is Bluetooth supported.

I have as of yet to connect this bad boy up, time restraints have me very busy in recent weeks, but I will be looking forward to checking this out today sometime

Thnx for the review ranagee
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Is there any Website for Xstreamz X1?

There is no website just for Xtreamz that I know of