Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

download kodi onto fire stick

I have a dream t1 that works great but I also have a fire stick I picked up a couple of years ago that I am attempting to load kodi on. The profile is set but when I try to download Kodi I get the orange download button but it takes me to a series of options but no way to click on any of them. I am not sure if they are asking for payment method or not. Any one have this problem before? Thank you.

Are you using ......google play store to download the Kodi 17.6 ....its free..............

Junoir Member
    Thanks for the reply, I was following a video on youtube when I ran into the problem. I will look in the app store on the stick and see what I come up with. I've had this stick in a drawer for a few years and now have time to play with it. Thanks. Am I right in thinking that I can use the same sub, on both the stick and my T1, but not at the same time?

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbyman View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I was following a video on youtube when I ran into the problem. I will look in the app store on the stick and see what I come up with. I've had this stick in a drawer for a few years and now have time to play with it. Thanks. Am I right in thinking that I can use the same sub, on both the stick and my T1, but not at the same time?
    You are right. Unless you get 2 donations, you can use both at the same time.

my old stick dont work on 17.6 but 16.1 works great did you get that too just asking and yes you are right as long as the other one is not on but you need to do i ip rest every time you switch which sucks
    Last edited by Marley; 07-12-2018 at 10:32 PM.

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    my old stick dont work on 17.6 but 16.1 works great did you get that too just asking and yes you are right as long as the other one is not on but you need to do i ip rest every time you switch which sucks
    Marley, the 17.6 works. Is your stick a 1st generation (without alexa) or a 2nd generation with Alexa ? Did you download the 17.6 from the Kodi download site ? The 2nd generation with alexa is more powerful. 16.1 works good with the 1st gen. sticks. .. andkaal

Bulletproof
    Also having buffering and kick outs on the rocket server the last 12 - 14 days. Maybe that can be your problem. andkaal

ok its first when i got it for 20 bucks

Junoir Member
    Yes, I have faced the same issue old one is not working with Kodi 17.6 krypton. After that, I have updated my firestick to the latest version and installed Kodi 18 Leia on my firestick and now both working fine for me. Used Firestick Blog guide to update my firestick.

Enable device management and debugging to install 3rd party apps. All kodi's work on amazon products there is no restricts for versions lol. You need a free amazon account to do anything first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast