Mag 256 emulator on nvidia

Hey friends, I'm running a Nvidia shield, that uses stbemu pro which is exactly the same software as the mag, it seems that my rocket got blocked using the mag device, it says STB is Blocked By the Provider I have a mag 256 and it got blocked too, my rocket works fine on my dreamlink t1plus which actually got the two green lights of death so I upgraded . Any help would be appreciated on unblocking my device. I tried resetting my iptv, I put a new Mac too any ideas?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    try with using a Public google DNS

Code:
    https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks for the advice I do have my router set to Google dns 8.8.8.8

unfortunately with a Rocket code, the server URL portal can not be changed by the user. If it could, that may fix the issue.

Have you tried the full server URL ?

you could also send a request to papiao asking to have a portal change.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Yes I'm set up on the full URL I will send papiao a message thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Envychef View Post
    Yes I'm set up on the full URL I will send papiao a message thank you
    if you do not get a reply within a short time, send me a private message with the particulars
    - Frank Zappa

Will do thanks so much