Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Freezing

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    please send complaints and or concerns to the appropriate email (Rocket's or NFP's or iptv66')

I am not saying this just to get this thread stopped, but I do want your voices heard about this and best way is thru emails to the service itself.
    Use an appropriate email title so even if they do not open the email right away, they will see the title.
    For that title, use something like 'Extreme Freezing and Channels Not Loading' would work.

Honestly, that is best way to be heard about this guys.

Code:
    Papiao Email: [email protected]
    IPTV66 Email: [email protected]
    Crazed, Do you honestly think they don't know the service sucks already? The voices will be heard when people quit giving them money until they make it work right. The purpose of these threads is so users know it's not their equipment or connection that's causing the problem. It was understandable when IKS went down, these were ECM's, but all this freezing, skipping and locking up is all on the IPTV service.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Netconn View Post
    Crazed, Do you honestly think they don't know the service sucks already? The voices will be heard when people quit giving them money until they make it work right. The purpose of these threads is so users know it's not their equipment or connection that's causing the problem. It was understandable when IKS went down, these were ECM's, but all this freezing, skipping and locking up is all on the IPTV service.

Yes I know that many just want to know if it only just them and possible equipment faults... I do know the forum and its purposes

When I see the service described as 'sucks' ... I tend to ignore the posting.
    If you want to use words like 'sucks', then chances are that you will not be heard and/or possibly ignored.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-21-2018 at 06:30 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Yes I know that many just want to know if it only just them and possible equipment faults... I do know the forum and its purposes

If you want to use words like 'sucks', then chances are that you will not be heard and/or possibly ignored.
    Sorry, no "Like" button, so ...Clap-Clap-Clap !!!
    /kens

Banned
    then why isn't this thread flooded with posts?

tester
    The HD channels have not work properly for months freezing all the time sd channels are fine

TV Addicted
    This So true!! about the HD
    I have the best and the best ISP service its the server end for sure!!

SD No Problems most of the time, last 7 days tho yes problems!!

Random Engineer
    I've sent my complaint to [email protected] I hope others do too, if they have issues with Rocket Service.

TV Addicted

Oh Gee, excuse me for interjecting my opinion of a service I pay for that doesn't work well 50% of the time. Let me rephrase, "it's the best hard earned money I've ever spent". You don't like my reference to "sucks"? Let's hear your opinion of this service?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Oh Gee, excuse me for interjecting my opinion of a service I pay for that doesn't work well 50% of the time. Let me rephrase, "it's the best hard earned money I've ever spent". You don't like my reference to "sucks"? Let's hear your opinion of this service?
    yes, I know it is your dollars, and hard earned too.
    I do what I do for you guys. I do not work for the service administration or ever have, I work for you guys.
    I try my best to help with issues you guys may have. I have always done that and will keep on doing that.
    I may get a little cranky at times when I read certain things (like that word)
    But in the end it is you guys that are important
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

pot?
    It’s $7 a month per donation.. do people think that for $7 a month your going to get a service that doesn’t have freezing issues? I have a legit cable iptv service that cost quite a bit more than this a month and it buffer/freezes. If you don’t want do have buffering/skipping the other option is to pay $100+ a month and be happy. Yes it’s hard earned $ but what can you honestly think your going to get for $7 a month versus $100 a month? Yes it sucks when this happens but be honest with yourself before you complain about things. Every iptv service has issues even legit ones. So unfortunately unless you want to get a cable/satellite box with no issues this is what you get.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast