Here is cheap player

lol only 2000 bucks
    Code:
    https://www.musicdirect.com/network-player/McIntosh-MB50-Streaming-Media-Player?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=ppc&msclkid=56422503e8021df3d03c7e39500d21a5

Ambassador
    It looks like it only does audio. It would be nice to see how they are selling...NOT.

nope stream too

Founded in 1949, McIntosh is known for offering distinguished home audio systems that deliver the ultimate experience in music and film. Offering products for two-channel stereo sound systems and multi-channel home theaters with surround sound, McIntosh continues to define the ultimate home audio entertainment experience for discriminating listeners around the world. Our iconic blue Watt output meter is globally recognized as a symbol of quality home audio. With a McIntosh home stereo system or home theater, listeners have the ability to create their own luxury audio experience – and truly live their music.

McIntosh products are designed and handcrafted at our Binghamton, NY factory by our dedicated employees who share a passion for music and the McIntosh heritage. Since our inception, McIntosh has been powering some of the most important moments in music history and pop culture. From President Lyndon Johnson's inauguration speech to Woodstock to the famous Grateful Dead "Wall of Sound," McIntosh has not only witnessed history, we have shaped it.

If you ever come across one of their old Home Stereos ...grab it fast...they are worth a lot of money......very collectable.......Tube Type Stereos

Last edited by floder2; 07-03-2018 at 01:34 AM.

Junoir Member
    floder2, check your mailbox its full and I want to sent message

I made room in my pm