Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Xtreamz iptv - new forum sub-section

Hey guys.. I was adding this new forum section for xtreamz and somehow I lost the threads that were included

There were about 4 or 5 threads and were all specs type threads, I think Farmer also had a review posted.

Sorry guys and I will get them threads back on the board asap

I do know how I lost them and was what could be considered a 'rookie' mistake... but I am not a rookie with this stuff....I guess I should not be messing around when I am over-tired

appologies again, and will get those threads restored asap... after i get some sleep
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-29-2018 at 06:42 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

thanks for the section if you cant retrieve mine i can re post

Junoir Member
    will post more info on how the box features works.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    the lost threads still excist.
    If you view your last posts concerning this , you will see they are still there, just in limbo so to speak. But you can copy them and repost the same.

I made the forum using the excisting xtreamz sub section as a starting base, when I should have made new forum and left the other alone until I copied each thread from it and into new forum,,, but I put that excisting forum in limbo by using it as a main sub forum as its new entire... so that kinda put all threads into a limbo state...kinda like they are there but not there

I will fix.... but hey... if you guys repost what is needed, that will work too.
    Farmer or one of us other staff will Sticky what is needed to be a sticky

thnx guys
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

sounds good