Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    All the old Avov boxes used GPK file apps...not apk ....so no sideloading of apk is possible

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    All the old Avov boxes used GPK file apps...not apk ....so no sideloading of apk is possible
    Lol, even d/l'd a zip of Jarvis 16.1 onto a Flash Drive...! Drive was recognized by the AVOV but the zip file wasn't...!

look it really up to you what you want im very lz want box to do it all by itself have many oems and clones at one time now i stick with what i want dont care about lots of stuff i only watch 4k and 3d for kodi for most part one time when i started i said ah i got 300 or more apps lol on that one really only need a few the rest are all the same now iptv me i still like rocket or 66 but i started with rocket long time ago so yes i can say im rocket man have i tried others would lie to you if i said no but still in long run and cost im here still everything comes and goes but i found out really there are only a few great boxes out there the rest are all copy cats and i can tell you i dont lie when a box is good i tell truth one way or the other and thats the way it should be so when i say about dreamlink and 3000 i mean what i say and dreamlink was my favorite for iks took sometime to fall in luv with there iptv boxes but they got there chit together now and 3000 thats my baby for how fast kodi and live tv switch if i had money i get few more so again really up to you what you want all i can tell you how happy or sad im with the boxes i have newer avov and there one hell of box for kodi rocket just dont like that box i get to much freezing ah sorry for me talking so much on meds
    Last edited by Marley; 07-01-2018 at 08:36 PM.

GPK file apps you can make them if you read up on it not my cup tea but it will work and 4 and newer you can side load the trick was put up how to do it just not older ones like they say
    Last edited by Marley; 07-01-2018 at 08:33 PM.

Side Loaded some of the Older Apps onto that AVOV to use in Kodi when it was working and They were Still working up until the Day it lost Support...! May have Lost Them in the AVOV but still have them on My Lappy Hard Drive...! After the Race I'm gonna see if I can get some of them onto the A95X...! This Race is a Good'n...!

i have many but dont work to old

Watched some Benny Hill shows awhile back on Navi-x...! Had to Root Around for them tho, They were kind of buried... I Think either 4 or 5 pages inside...!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Side Loaded some of the Older Apps onto that AVOV to use in Kodi when it was working and They were Still working up until the Day it lost Support...! May have Lost Them in the AVOV but still have them on My Lappy Hard Drive...! After the Race I'm gonna see if I can get some of them onto the A95X...! This Race is a Good'n...!
    Your talking about kodi addons ? thats not sideloading to the box.........Avov did provide some apk files that it converted to gpk...but those are so old now I doubt they would work anymore...The GPK converter is still available but I never got even one apk app to convert correctly ....gave up on that one.........I will never ever buy a box that makes you fully enslaved to the manufacturer ...........

yes that was a joke let me tell you got so much chit for that that and nova that never worked killed the box and wanting there own server should have stayed true to box making but no
    Last edited by Marley; 07-01-2018 at 09:23 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456