Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    what is the cable setup for on the avov box static or dynamic one finds it for you the other you need setup what do you have it at
    dynamic or DHCP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    OK, That is Understandable... Thanks for that Information as that would explain why I see a dif Mac Addy inside the Modem and/or Router...! Wouldn't replacing the One at the Server, for the AVOV, with the One inside the Modem or Router, that is all numbers, allow the TVOnline App to be loaded or is it not necessary...?!?
    you need to use the mac from tvonline
    the one from the box won't connect to iptv

Waiting for crazed as He has the info for the Server which I gave Him in a PM...! When I put in the info it just keeps going to the log-in screen at the server site... Back and Forth...!

it has nothing to do with the server to setup that box to get market nothing at all its your internet you dont have that right nothing will work rocket or 66 has nothing to do with this box when you do a factory reset after the box updates then yes before that has nothing to do with it crazed cant do a thing tell then no way no how that any box first need to get the info to do all that which you dont have as you been saying switch ports and try again when you did factory reset did that box come up with box to load info to it yes or no at the starting of setup as fresh
    Last edited by Marley; 06-29-2018 at 01:38 AM.

NO, as I stated in Post #17...! Trying One More Time before I leave for the Night as I have Appointments in the morning...! It just Shut itself Off and is coming back on... Little Green Robot Erasing... Black Screen now with the word AVOV with a blue streak flashing under it... streak is gone and Main Screen is back... same stuff all over again...!

Something is Wrong with Her AVOV, after doing a Reset, Live TV, VOD and the Radio Windows are Not supposed to be there Until After the Package Installers have Downloaded and Installed them... They keep showing up and don't Connect to anything...! Earlier I went to the Browser and to the Kodi Site and downloaded Kodi and the Package Installer showed Kodi being downloaded but the Installer Bar never did anything...

You cant install kodi or any other app outside of mickeyhop with that Avov...........If the box is not installing the package install updates after a factory default..then you have an internet problem...did you try using only wifi....................always use DHCP

Fire From Within

I did a factor reset on a TVonline 4 a while ago, but I never got a return from the Avov servers, so it became a door stop. I didn't read the thread but it may be that since the TVonline is obsolete (and remember that Avov disassociated from Stalker due to a dispute over cloned code, or at least similar code in their development of their own middleware) that Avov has turned off the servers for the initial load to these boxes.

In short, Avov might have just stopped pushing anything to this series of boxes, so that's why your friend isn't getting Mickyhop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I did a factor reset on a TVonline 4 a while ago, but I never got a return from the Avov servers, so it became a door stop. I didn't read the thread but it may be that since the TVonline is obsolete (and remember that Avov disassociated from Stalker due to a dispute over cloned code, or at least similar code in their development of their own middleware) that Avov has turned off the servers for the initial load to these boxes.

In short, Avov might have just stopped pushing anything to this series of boxes, so that's why your friend isn't getting Mickyhop.
    that sounds reasonable
    if so that's too bad

i said that too they do turn server on now and then just got to catch it but the box still would pop up and you get no green check marks that would tell you there server is off i for one still think its internet will try my box to see if a factory reset still works tomorrow that will tell me me i have every avov box they made up too last one even there beta one now which one on tvonline the 4 one? or n doing it now a factory reset lets see if it works yup no problem at all server is on now
    Last edited by Marley; 06-29-2018 at 03:34 AM.

Well if TVonline is no longer working......I think some have used the App that was in mickeyhop called WEB ....but if the old avov boxes are not connecting to avov servers to install the package installer after factory default then those boxes are dead....................

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast