Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    OK, here goes... AVOV TVOnline ver2... After doing a few Resets and ReBoots I looked inside Her Modem and Router Settings to see what was connected and found, No-One is gonna Believe this, but the Mac Addy of Her Android Box is Not What it's supposed to be... It is All Numbers...!

Now I can't connect to papaio to change the Mac Listed there to what is showing inside the Modem and Router...

I know the Mac is supposed to start out with 00:1A:79 but this one Starts out with 00:26:61...!

Is there a way to change it inside of Either the Router or Modem to get it back to where it should be with the 00:1A:79...?!? I High-light it inside the Router but I can't change it unless I am in the Wrong Area inside it...!

I will Re-Connect it to the Modem and see if I can Change it in there...! Can't Change it inside the Modem either unless I missed where to do it at...!

what dont need to do that the mac never changes for avov box dont care about the router or modem there have there own what the heck you trying to do
    Last edited by Marley; 06-28-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Where it shows in either the Router or Modem, depending on which I Connect Her AVOV to it shows... android and the mac there is not the one in the AVOV...! There is only One Piece of equipment hooked to the Router and it is Her Android Box the AVOV...! When I look into the Settings of the Modem it will show the Router and it's Mac and also show the android(AVOV) and the mac it shows is the same as in the Router and not what is in the AVOV...! The AVOV's Mac Starts with 00:1A:79 and the Mac Showing in the modem and router Starts with 00:26:61...!

I Knew No-One would Believe it...!

If I could get into the Server Site I could change the Mac Listed there to what is showing in the Modem or Router and it would work...! I Sent a PM to crazed 7.000000000000 as I can't Log-in to Papiao...!

did you do like I said and unplug the ethernet from the box and then connect the box via WiFi ................................The mac address your looking at in the router is not the Avov mac.....you have to go to settings then server settings..top right of the page will show the mac of the box..........................And the mac in the Avov box can not and will not change.............

I Know what the Mac of the Avov is, it has been written down. When the Avov is Connected to the Router, there is only One Item Connected and it shows... android with a serial Number and the Mac that is after the Serial Number is Not what is in the Avov...! The AVOVs' Mac Starts with 00:1A:79 and the Mac Showing in the router for the Avov Starts with 00:26:61... When I connect it straight to the Modem the Modem shows the Same Thing... android, etc, etc...!

The WiFi does not recognize the Modems' WiFi Network...! As I stated above, I sent a PM to crazed with all the Log-In Information for the Home Site... Hoping He can get it ironed out...!

If this box is no longer any good I'll just give Her My A95X which is loaded...! I'll just give Her a Written Tutorial to Help Her with the Apps...!

box is fine reboot router and box look router has it own mac same as wireless not a 00:0A:79 now i know why you not getting market no internet so cant update what are setting to wireless like 192.168.0.3 see the problem is the 0 maybe a 1 so its like 192.168.1.3 something like that or the other way all need to be changed thats why no internet and if you did fresh factory reset and used cable a box should popup and update all even the market has nothing to do with 00;1A:79 thats all after the box updates then you load your server setting now wireless that need to be setup first so the box updates to get market and again after that you load rocket or 66 or what ever your looking at it all wrong from get go box need to update first after a factory reset or no go after that then you should get market and load your rocket or whatever
    like for wireless
    your box 192 168.0.any number to 100
    then gate way is router 192.168.0.1
    see zero your router maybe a 1 not zero or the other way around
    dns 8.8.8.8
    second one 8.8.4.4
    thats why no wireless you can find if it a zero or one on the computer bottom corner left side in search type command prompt then yes when in there do a ipconfig hit enter will see if your a zero or one then youll know how to setup your wireless look at default gateway will look like 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
    Last edited by Marley; 06-29-2018 at 12:29 AM.

There is No Server Setting available as None of the Package Installers are showing up...! After doing a Re-Boot a screen opens up with 4 boxes with 2 rotating bars in each, the top one is the the Program being Downloading and the bottom one is the Installing one...! These are Not Showing up...! Without the TVOnline being installed there is no Server Setting Option...! It doesn't have to be connected to the Server for them to download and install as far as I can figure out...! Her Box just isn't getting recognized... even thought the Ethernet shows connected...!

Banned
    boxes that have their own iptv app have 2 mac's

what is the cable setup for on the avov box static or dynamic one finds it for you the other you need setup what do you have it at
    Most devices use dynamic IP addresses, which are assigned by the network when they connect and change over time is it set to that ?
    you may have it set to static and thats why not working on just cable or its stuck and you need to switch it back and forth and it should work reboot all after that and last thing switch ports one maybe no good on router there should be 4 to use
    Last edited by Marley; 06-29-2018 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    boxes that have their own iptv app have 2 mac's
    OK, That is Understandable... Thanks for that Information as that would explain why I see a dif Mac Addy inside the Modem and/or Router...! Wouldn't replacing the One at the Server, for the AVOV, with the One inside the Modem or Router, that is all numbers, allow the TVOnline App to be loaded or is it not necessary...?!?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast