Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Question Empty MickeyHop ?

My Friend says She went and unplugged her Avov TVOnline box, went to the store got a few small items, spent about 30 minutes getting back home and plugged the TVOnline Back in and there is no Mickey Hop items showing...! She just told me this and said it happened about 1/2 hour ago...!

She is wondering how long will it take for the Mickey Hop items to Upload to Her TVOnline Box ? She says it is left on the screen with the New Released High-Lighted and there are little blue balls going around in a clockwise circle and the name MickyHop tipping up and down in the bottom Right hand Corner...! I told Her I don't know but I will ask in the Forum so I am asking for Her...!

Factory default the box ..that should fix it...then put your donation info back in.....what ever Mickey Hop supplies as far as apps are concerned ...should come back.....not sure there is much in there worth using anymore..since the box is so old and Mickey Hop really isn't supported by Avov...

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Factory default the box ..that should fix it...then put your donation info back in.....what ever Mickey Hop supplies as far as apps are concerned ...should come back.....not sure there is much in there worth using anymore..since the box is so old and Mickey Hop really isn't supported by Avov...
    She has already done that and the thing is, without MickeyHop and TVOnline, there is no place for Her to enter Her information...! She is connected thru a Wired Connection, not using WiFi and Ethernet shows connected to the int...!

Go to Market and go to All on the right and just keep refreshing until finally the Apps will pop up..................

She should be able to go to Settings ...then..Server setting..........input info on the number one server.........

No Server Setting inside...
    WiFi, Language, Display, Time
    Ethernet, System Info, Miracast, Airplay & DLNA
    Parental Control, WiFi Hotsot, VPN, Home Page
    Applications
    The Above are what show up in the Settings Screen...

On the Main Screen there is the Message Window all the way on the left, in the Middle of the Screen are three small windows with :

Live Tv, VOD, Radio... below them are

My Apps, Market, Local Media, Favorite and Settings... below them are

History, Browser and +-...
    to the Right of that one it shows AVOV which spins with TV Online under it.!

All the way back to the left it shows PM 09:03 2018/6/27 Wednesday...

If She clicks on Live TV the screen goes blank and She has to refresh by using the Return Button on the Remote.. the same happens using the VOD Window and Radio... My Apps does the same thing... Market opens with Powered by MickeyHop, Netflix, LosMovies, vimeo, huluplus windows with the Menu on the Right-Hand Side... She says when She high-lights the ALL in that Menu the screen fades and the little blue balls start going clock-wise...! I told Her to just leave it alone and watch a little OTA "Eraser" is on... and Maybe it will fix itself over-night...!

Just got thru talking with her and She says on the Main Screen it now shows : 08:58, 1970/1/1 Thrusday instead of the Date in the last post...! I told Her just let it be until the Morning... and Good Night...!

Just left there. This AM the time had changed but the Date was still the same...! Did a Reset with a Toothpick, set the Language, Time and Display. Checked the Ethernet, it's connected to something...! Nothing in the Market..! Will leave it like this to see what happens as I am going back home...!

Checked Her Modem Settings thru Her PC and the Router and the AVOV Both Show up with a 14.7mbps reading...!

Have her disconnect ethernet cat five from the box,,,,,,and connect with wifi only .......put time on auto .......see if it corrects the time by itself........then check mickeyhop .....reboot everything.....make sure the wifi has an ip address.........

what version and what box see it may take few times they dont have there server up all time for box to update found that out so all could be good and just need wait it out they all said what should work just give it time just need for it to update or never will work and when she did factory did it give you all green when box pop up if not it didnt take try again for most part think it them try a few more factory resets should work box is old oh when you did a factory reset did box popup to load all that ? will do it right away on cable wireless need add info first
    Last edited by Marley; 06-28-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast