Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    when you delete the MAC and then choose a Playlist (generic with options), the http address that shows up in red print is the URL of the Plylist
    Kens mediafire link has the playlist as a hard copy, but it also originally came from that same URL
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    when you delete the MAC and then choose a Playlist (generic with options), the http address that shows up in red print is the URL of the Plylist
    Kens mediafire link has the playlist as a hard copy, but it also originally came from that same URL
    Thanks again crazed 7.2. As everything has been working fine, I have hesitated to change anything, following the mantra:"If it ain't broke, don't fix it". However I guess I will have to proceed from here through the MAC deletion process.

Quote Originally Posted by vtaylor1229 View Post
    Thank you for your quick response crazed 7.2 and your obvious kind effort to help! I am using the server url (portal no.x etc.) I don't know the url for my playlist as my (early!) setup for iptv was with a MAC address. I got a playist downloaded then but I never saw a url for it. Under these conditions how can I now get the playlist url or do I have to follow the process of deleting my MAC address, etc., and get the url that way? Your advice will be most appreciated and thanks in advance.
    You only get that message if you are trying to access the Stalker Portal, (MAC# authentication), and you are not sending proper handshaking, (stalker protocols).
    *Note -The Server will not give you a playlist if you have a MAC# linked to your account. You need to remove it to use Perfect Player with a URL Playlist source.
    **(Note -You can use a local playlist made from a Template)

Perfect Player v1.5 now allows logins using xtream code format which will, once logged in, will send the LiveTV playlist, the VOD Playlist With Metadata, and the Providers EPG Guide data.

You download - PerfectPlayer 1.5.0b1.apk
    If you have PP older version already installed, the installer will ask if you want to update existing. (Yes)
    After update or install completed, open PP

* If it updated
    -Open settings/ default.
    -Click reset to default.
    -PP will close.
    (continue as new install)

* If new Install;
    Open PP, go to Settings/ General
    in Playlist 1 URL enter this URL address;
    Code:
    http://xportal:80/get.php?username=xdonation&password=xdonation&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
    - Change "xdonation" to your Donation # (2 places)
    - Change "xportal" to your Server Portal;
    *Portal list;
    Code:
    p1.iptvrocket.tv
    p2.iptvrocket.tv
    s1.iptv66.tv
    s2.iptv66.tv
    p1.iptvprivateserver.tv
    p2.iptvprivateserver.tv
    p3.iptvprivateserver.tv
    p4.iptvprivateserver.tv
    p5.iptvprivateserver.tv
    Click XC radio button as the Format (Xtream Codes)

click OK to save and exit the settings.
    Playlists and EPG will load.

/kens
    Last edited by kens; 12-21-2018 at 07:26 PM. Reason: added info 4 setup

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    You only get that message if you are trying to access the Stalker Portal, (MAC# authentication), and you are not sending proper handshaking, (stalker protocols).
    *Note -The Server will not give you a playlist if you have a MAC# linked to your account. You need to remove it to use Perfect Player with a URL Playlist source.
    **(Note -You can use a local playlist made from a Template)

Perfect Player v1.5 now allows logins using xtream code format which will, once logged in, will send the LiveTV playlist, the VOD Playlist With Metadata, and the Providers EPG Guide data.

You download - PerfectPlayer 1.5.0b1.apk
    If you have PP older version already installed, the installer will ask if you want to update existing. (Yes)
    After update or install completed, open PP

* If it updated
    -Open settings/ default.
    -Click reset to default.
    -PP will close.
    (continue as new install)

* If new Install;
    Open PP, go to Settings/ General
    in Playlist 1 URL enter this URL address;
    Code:
    http://xportal:80/get.php?username=xdonation&password=xdonation&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
    - Change "xdonation" to your Donation # (2 places)
    - Change "xportal" to your Server Portal;
    *Portal list;
    Code:
    p1.iptvrocket.tv
    p2.iptvrocket.tv
    s1.iptv66.tv
    s2.iptv66.tv
    p1.iptvprivateserver.tv
    p2.iptvprivateserver.tv
    p3.iptvprivateserver.tv
    p4.iptvprivateserver.tv
    p5.iptvprivateserver.tv
    Click XC radio button as the Format (Xtream Codes)

click OK to save and exit the settings.
    Playlists and EPG will load.

/kens
    HOLY COW! Thanks kens. I used your template playlist url and voila! - I have a functional PP with channel list and EPG! I understand that if I want my own preferred playlstt I will have to go through the MAC deletion process but for now I am quite satisfied with the list that is being loaded. I therefore look forward to your promised PP "goodies". Again. my deep gratitude for your great assistance.

TV Addicted
    I need help to set it up, i don't know how. template playlist

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123