Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OK thanks, I just noticed some of those channels for instance, show and http link and then just "lol" so... Im sure that wont work but I understand the other information. Thanks for your help. I have been using PP and your templates about a week. Works GREAT! Now I have video on demand and the categories make it really easy to find something to watch.
    Last edited by Waylotul; 08-05-2018 at 02:23 PM. Reason: spelling and gramar

TV Addicted
    kens, will there be any further updates? The generic m3u templates for TV channels are really great and make things a lot easier for us peeps. Thanks loads!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    This is a new TV channel only Template reflecting the new Channel names.
    I have moved the New York locals to the top of the list and placed the new HD channels "beside" their SD channels.

As always, Find and Replace the search terms "xportal" & "xdonation" with your information and save as a plain txt file with the extension .m3u
    Example;
    Code:
    xportal replaced by p1.iptvprivateserver.tv
    Template Link: (* UPDATED July 23/18)
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/kfh6r2b6f9gmy8q/Template_July_23_18.m3u/file
    /kens
    kens, will there be any further updates for your "New Generic m3u Template for TV channels w/ HD Incorporated July 2018"? We surely hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by vtaylor1229 View Post
    kens, will there be any further updates for your "New Generic m3u Template for TV channels w/ HD Incorporated July 2018"? We surely hope so!
    There is already, but will be posting a new Setup for Perfect Player users that solves everything users want.
    /kens

TV Addicted
    There is already, but will be posting a new Setup for Perfect Player users that solves everything users want.
    /kens
    Thanks kens, but is there an update on the Generic m3u Template for TV channels for those who do not use the Perfect Player?

Thanks kens, but is there an update on the Generic m3u Template for TV channels for those who do not use the Perfect Player?
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/9snyka...v2018.m3u/file
    /kens

TV Addicted
    WOW! Thanks loads kens. I seemed to have missed it somewhere but seeing what you have been doing so far, I should have known that the update ALREADY existed somewhere (smile)!

TV Addicted
    /kens
    kens, because of your great efforts with the Perfect Player. I decided to try this player. However it will not download the channels list. When I put my rocket url in my browser (the url I placed in the set up of the PP), it returns "your stb is not supported" error. However I use pvr simple client and your epg in Kodi without a problem. What can be the problem here and what can I do next? The PP seems a good alternative.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    kens, because of your great efforts with the Perfect Player. I decided to try this player. However it will not download the channels list. When I put my rocket url in my browser (the url I placed in the set up of the PP), it returns "your stb is not supported" error. However I use pvr simple client and your epg in Kodi without a problem. What can be the problem here and what can I do next? The PP seems a good alternative.
    is that the URL of the Playlist that you are using ?

The Playlist URL and server URL are different.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    is that the URL of the Playlist that you are using ?

The Playlist URL and server URL are different.
    Thank you for your quick response crazed 7.2 and your obvious kind effort to help! I am using the server url (portal no.x etc.) I don't know the url for my playlist as my (early!) setup for iptv was with a MAC address. I got a playist downloaded then but I never saw a url for it. Under these conditions how can I now get the playlist url or do I have to follow the process of deleting my MAC address, etc., and get the url that way? Your advice will be most appreciated and thanks in advance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast