get active

Consider broadening the scope of IPTV, the sources and updating the best options.

Whether its stated, implied or understood by the members here, there "appears" to be a limited discussion regarding IPTV and there has been a limited discussion on IPTV options, the many sources, which ones are free, which ones cost the most, provide the least or need dedicated IPTV boxes to get some of the services being offered. This is in no way an attempt to criticize or put anyone's nose out of joint but this is IPTV Talk and the title itself suggests free talk about IPTV. I've been web checking, and the choices are almost limitless as it appears there are a lot of investors looking to cash in on a long term cash cow. Perhaps its time to bring in various sections for FireTV, CraveTV, Shomi, SuperIPTV, Utube Movie, Hulu, Netflix and all the others I haven't mentioned. To be the best, one has to include all prospects of what it wants to be the best at...........anyone have any thoughts on this ?

So when you go to your chevy dealership you try to convince him to allow the toyota dealer down the street sell off his lot for free? They both are selling cars, right??

This forum was created for assistance of the new rocket iptv service. Discussing competitors wouldn't really fit with the site's agenda. Understandably.. But I think discussions of free iptv sources and links should be allowed as I already notice some discussions about those on here. It's a great complimentary service to the one that will be offered soon by rocket.

I haven't noticed any guidelines as to what is and isn't allowed to be discussed here. If it hasn't been done yet, maybe a mod could write up some sort of code of conduct.
    This is shaping up to be a great site btw. Hope more ppl join and contribute to discussing this emerging hobby.
    Last edited by toyz4tv; 12-30-2014 at 12:43 AM.

yea it real ez you try to sell or talk about any other server but rocket or nfps here you will have a little vacation

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    yea it real ez you try to sell or talk about any other server but rocket or nfps here you will have a little vacation
    Well, I for one, appreciate the heads up on IPTV Talk although I think a more appropriate name may have been chosen given the unspoken restrictions on what can be discussed or talked about on IPTV. As for selling cars, I'm not here to sell, buy or promote products or services of any kind. I'll refrain from making any suggestions or posting any replies but consider the fact the question was asked and if they don't want suggestions, it might be best not to ask ?