Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    I was snooping around and I noticed that using the Arrows on the Remote the Temp Window wouldn't Open, so I enabled the Mouse and when I placed the mouse Over that Window ti Opened Up so I could change the Location, thus changing the Temp fro C' to F'...

On a side Note, when I went into System...System Info...Scrolled Down to Hardware, The CPU temp showed 165' F...! I Know that has Nothing to do with the Location Temp... but is that Normal... 165' F...?!?

TV Addicted
    This is on the W95 box? You might need to give some screen shots. The arrow keys will highlight the temp window and when you click "ok" a box will pop up for you to input your city. I used the mouse to see if something different would happen and I get the same result; a pop up asking me to input my city.

Inputting your city does not change the temperature scale. I input my city a long time ago and still get a reading in Celsius. Right now it says it's 35 degrees Celsius in my city. To me 35 is 3 degrees above freezing, and I can assure you, it's not freezing outside.

Screen shots please....

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    My Box is a : A95X rs...!

I'm just posting Ideas to see if they work on the W95 Box...! I did ask the Question if the CPU's temp of 165 Degrees F was Normal...! Seems awful High for such a small Box...!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12