Page 1048 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 48548948998103810461047104810491050105810981148 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,480 of 12047
    Fox sports 1 and BBC One are working great. Telemundo is also working(tune in if you can speak that language). ITV(freezing during the matches), TSN (channel is down) have issues. Fox New York had issues (was showing different cobtent) but I think it has been solved.

I think they sorted the issue out(Fox New York).

TV Addicted
    Come on guys! Get with the program please. This was complained about over a month ago and the picture is way too stretched to watch. How hard can it be to simply shut the zoom off at the source? That has to be one of the easiest things to fix...... As for the rest of the service goes, There has been an improvement with isolating the HD channels. Thanks!

Guru
    When can we expect the full listing of HD channels to return? Is it realistic to say by Mid-July the process should be complete? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samke View Post
    I'm looking at the long term sustainability of this service. If users can't get a stable service(because the providers and users have bandwidth constraints) no one will want to use the service.

Charge a small fee to those who want to watch HD channels to cover the cost of the extra bandwidth.
    There are plenty of providers who offer what most users seem to want in an English package, there's even one that's $5 a month. (No people, don't PM me and ask for names, do your research)

Some of us users have been around for years, since the beginning when it was just starting out and the service was actually free. So we've seen and heard it all. The one constant is change. The whole concept is iffy and it's a take it or leave it kind of thing. After all, it's considered 'a hobby' and not an actual legitimate business model. Repeating what you think sounds reasonable will not change the actual beast. They appear to be currently more interested in attracting users from areas with limited backbone facilities. IMO this is why having more than one provider makes sense. If one channel doesn't work...NEXT! If the channel isn't is HD...NEXT! The service is not altruistic, it's a numbers game.
    Last edited by expatter; 06-19-2018 at 05:47 PM.

itv ENCORE

Channel is streaming ITV Be. It's redundant. itv ENCORE ceased service 1 May 2018 and is an on demand channel now. This is just wasted space.

If you don't want to pay for HD channels leave it. Go to the next service. I want stability.

When are HD channels coming back?

I'm not bitching.

Is there an estimate on when the HD channels are coming back? Like the HBO's and Comedy Central, History...etc

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Some one else recently asked this too. But we have no current time-line on this.
    If anything is heard, we will get it posted up on the boards for us.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

understood. TY

Page 1048 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 48548948998103810461047104810491050105810981148 ... LastLast