Junoir Member

Smart STB 4 Smart TV LIST NOT WORKING

hello I use the iptv66 list on my Samsung Smart TV with the STB application, since yesterday it is not working I thought that my monthly subscription had expired but it expires on June 23, what is happening is a general problem or something that happens just with me?

In the same way, the smart stb application does not allow me to divide the list of channels by themes such as movies, music videos, sports, and it also does not allow me to make a list of favorite channels. so you do not have to be browsing among the 8 thousand channels that you have.

I would like to know the list of channels which you give maintenance because none of the ppv movie channels cant be show on my tv.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    have you tried doing an IPTV Reset at the iptv66 website?

Is that a hard copy of the m3u playlist installed thru USB, or are you using the Playlist URL for that ?

You can also try changing the portal at the iptv66 website too and then you'd have to get a new copy of the Playlist, or if using the URL no need to get a new copy.

check the thread linked below for some info about an edited Playlist for VOD movies, which would also work for LIVETV channels in editing process, or kens also has some templates posted.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ts-VOD-english

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...amp-Turtorials
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-19-2018 at 04:48 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I use the smart stb app for smart tv, by playlist url

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    And no channels are working ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I have this problem too over a month now and I have done everything, can somebody help?