Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

T1+ doean't boot/no screen

My t1+ stopped suddenly and now it doesn't boot and it is no signal on screen. Both green lights in front are on when powering on from the back. I have tried, 1) turn on/off from back a few times 2) resetting using USB, but non worked. Is it a hardware issue? What is the problem with my box? Please help. Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    disconnect the ethernet and the HDMI... reboot receiver.
    Reconnect for results
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Same problem on my T1+

Junoir Member
    No it didn't help.

If the box is On but showing No Signal message, then that most likely is an HDMI connection issue, with the HDMI not being recognized.
    Them connections can be a tricky thing at times. They can be responsible for lots of different data /info sent thru that connection. Power, Audio, Video,and can be an internet connection as well. They need power to operate too... So they can fail , sometimes only temporarily thou... till you kick it in the rear , so to speak
    Is why rebooting without anything connected may help that.

Trying different cables, rebooting with and without connections, even an HDMI switch helps to get that kick , so to speak again
    An HDMI switch will carry it's own power to the HDMI ports so that is the kick we are looking for and may fix the issue and after that the Switch may no longer be needed. This is from experience guys, I went thru this a few times myself, with more then one type of receiver. Even the TV can be a problem, but prolly not in these cases
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Same thing with my t95

Quote Originally Posted by Samtack View Post
    Same thing with my t95
    what is T95 ?
    Is that another STB ?
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I have tried other cable but no signal. Let me remind that it looks like the box is not booting at all. Both green light are solid on and it never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by samshah View Post
    I have tried other cable but no signal. Let me remind that it looks like the box is not booting at all. Both green light are solid on and it never changes.
    yea, I see that there is something going wrong with the boot up sequence.
    After powering on you will see both green lights steady. Then after it booted up, should just see one light blinking red and green and then just solid green (one light).

Is there a reset sequence that can be done on these boxes, like the pin-hole thing or by using the rear power switch and some RCU control ?
    I will look around for something.

added...
    no known fix for the two green solid lights and booting issue.
    Might have to see about exchange
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-17-2018 at 10:44 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    That is the problem. The manufacturer didn't place any reset pin-hole!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast