Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    cool beans tejineeti

Noticed that with the now default Player (which used to be Beta Player) there is a glitch every now and again with the VODs, which is usually a lose of video (the video freezes) but the audio continues uninterrupted.
    I think this was the same as before they switched the Players too and when this was the Beta Player.
    When I switch to the original Player the issues seems to go away.
    It does not happen often, maybe 4 times during a movie and is a very short interruption before the video straightens out.
    I think I tested that enough to tell, but I will go thru it again next time the VODs are used here
    One thing I did find out too is that you can switch the Players while watching a VOD and the movie will resume on it's own at spot you left it, after the switch.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-17-2018 at 11:15 PM. Reason: spelling fixed
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12