Thread: June 14 Update

Ambassador

June 14 Update

A new update is available.

Release notes

Beta Player is now the default player
    Fixed VOD Issues
    Fixed some PVR issues
    Added Xcodes V2.9 Support /TV Series (Still more work to do)
    Fixed Black Screen Issues for those still affected

Version 1.6 (135)

just to let you know im still two hrs off epg some day they will fix this your not the only box just too let all know still a hell of a box luv it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    just to let you know im still two hrs off epg some day they will fix this your not the only box just too let all know still a hell of a box luv it
    and epg offset doesn't work?

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    and epg offset doesn't work?
    And there is still the epg lag in channel view

Junoir Member
    Issue: if i press Home, Settings, Server it goes back to Live TV rather then let me select server. I can select server using Menu, Settings and then it goes right to the server settings. I can also select a server if i reboot and from the home page i am able to select server settings fine.

I know two others with this same issue. Is this a known issue with this update? Is it getting addressed?

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Blimbos View Post
    Issue: if i press Home, Settings, Server it goes back to Live TV rather then let me select server. I can select server using Menu, Settings and then it goes right to the server settings. I can also select a server if i reboot and from the home page i am able to select server settings fine.

I know two others with this same issue. Is this a known issue with this update? Is it getting addressed?
    It was never intended to be able to select server from home settings server

Ambassador

While in live tv you have hit the menu button and close the app if you want to enter server settings from the main menu

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    It was never intended to be able to select server from home settings server
    Ok let me clear this up. I press the home key, it takes me to the home screen, there i see 'Live Tv', 'VOD', 'APPS', 'MArket' and Server. Each icon should take me to that screen, ie when i press Apps got to the 'My Apps' screen, etc

The problem is when i press press Settings from the Home screen, it goes back to Live TV, it does not go into the Server Settings as it should and as it did before the update.

Edit: As i said two others i spoke with two others who have this same issue/change. One of them is an admin for an IPTV service, he knows his box etc. I've had this box for 4 months and i know how it worked. Its not me not knowing what's going on, its a bug.

if you got that like i did was bad update or your behind one happen to me was behind a update and box didnt take it right i know what your talking about i would say bad update redo thats what i did about month ago
    this is how to remove and redo
    home
    settings
    more
    apps
    buzztv
    that should fix you
    did me
    dumb chit me you cant get in for that
    youll go back to live
    try
    going into apps then settings then more setting the appz then buzz then storage you can try clear cache first if dont work then do clear data will redo box for tv if im wrong on this please tell me but dont think so
    Last edited by Marley; 06-19-2018 at 02:05 PM.

Ambassador
    Ok let me clear this up. I press the home key, it takes me to the home screen, there i see 'Live Tv', 'VOD', 'APPS', 'MArket' and Server. Each icon should take me to that screen, ie when i press Apps got to the 'My Apps' screen, etc

The problem is when i press press Settings from the Home screen, it goes back to Live TV, it does not go into the Server Settings as it should and as it did before the update.

Edit: As i said two others i spoke with two others who have this same issue/change. One of them is an admin for an IPTV service, he knows his box etc. I've had this box for 4 months and i know how it worked. Its not me not knowing what's going on, its a bug.
    As I said earlier, when you are in live tv you have to hit the the menu button on the remote and click on exit. This will take you back to the main menu where you can scroll across to server. You will be able to access server info from there.

Server is like live tv

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast