Junoir Member

Question paid 5 days ago still no service

I have never before encountered an issue with credit card payment not being immediate.
    Now my statement shows the payment pending... and the epay company is not paying iptv??? so i wait 5 days and still not email .
    Why not just activate me and if the payment does not go through disable my account?

waiting in good faith.
    Any Help appreciate

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by selfware View Post
    I have never before encountered an issue with credit card payment not being immediate.
    Now my statement shows the payment pending... and the epay company is not paying iptv??? so i wait 5 days and still not email .
    Why not just activate me and if the payment does not go through disable my account?

waiting in good faith.
    Any Help appreciate
    do not wait in good faith any longer... click my name and send me a message with the particulars
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    do not wait in good faith any longer... click my name and send me a message with the particulars
    Thank you crazed for the prompt reply.
    Here's hoping you can resolve this today! before the world cup opener tomorrow morning !!

I got it and have sent directly.
    But I gotta tell you that for this to be addressed and info send back to me has never taken less then at least a full 24 hours, most times it is a couple of days. Or you may even hear before me.
    I gotta be honest here bud, so you can find other means for that opener and not miss it

but 5 days in pending shows there was something a-miss
    I do not necassarly means something on your part or etc... just something went a-miss .
    So I would not depend on it for tomoorow's opener
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-14-2018 at 03:33 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

some recent posts have been moderated (dissapeared)..
    Please send inquiries like that to my private messages.
    I will answer
    - Frank Zappa

I can tell you crazed help many best guy i know for that .