Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    I guess I will have to make a Video!!
    Once you click auto-setup of PVR , IPTVXtra loads the playlist file and the guide data into iptv simple client.
    Then it enables it. The channels and guide load up, and you get a TV Icon on Home Screen main menu.
    click TV and you get a channel list, but the sub menu has the guide selection.(or slide to left of screen and select it from the side menu.
    You only use IPTVXtra for accessing VOD. (the iptv menu item is just to load the channel list (no guide data)).
    /kens
    for some reason this is not happening on Me Home Screen in KODI 17.6 in a A95X Box...!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    for some reason this is not happening on Me Home Screen in TVMC 17.4 in a A95X Box...!
    This is with the Confluence Skin. Any other skin, adjust steps and menus.

did you click IPTV (Then ALL genres / All Languages) and got a Channel List.
    Then you go back and click Auto-Setting PVR
    *This should then load and start the PVR which places a LiveTV or TV Icon on the Home Screen.

Why TVMC? That is a KODI Fork made for certain STB's or OS with some sort of deficiency.
    Your box should handle Kodi 17.6 for Android(Google Playstore)

/kens

I would just Like to Add a big "THANKS" to kens as it took about 1/2 hour to get this going on Me Friends Kodi MX Box using the PVRSimpleTV player already installed...! She had left a Digit out of the Donation # and when I found it and Put it in the Right Spot, Viola...! Good, NO... Great Stuff, Thanks Kens...!
    Thanks.
    Glad it is being used without 2 many problems.
    I am shooting for as little user input as possible.
    /kens

Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    This is with the Confluence Skin. Any other skin, adjust steps and menus.

did you click IPTV (Then ALL genres / All Languages) and got a Channel List.
    Then you go back and click Auto-Setting PVR ..."Yes"
    *This should then load and start the PVR which places a LiveTV or TV Icon on the Home Screen.

Why TVMC? That is a KODI Fork made for certain STB's or OS with some sort of deficiency.
    Your box should handle Kodi 17.6 for Android(Google Playstore) see below...

/kens
    Yes, it is Kodi 17.6 and I used the TVMC Tab to load Kodi into it after Deleting the TVMC... Hadn't used that box in awhile and when I went looking into some notes I was Reminded that I do in Fact have Kodi 17.6 installed instead... esp when the window opens up and shows Kodi 17.6 loading...! Lol...!

Banned
    Yes, it is Kodi 17.6 and I used the TVMC Tab to load Kodi into it after Deleting the TVMC... Hadn't used that box in awhile and when I went looking into some notes I was Reminder that I do in Fact have Kodi 17.6 installed instead... esp when the window opens up and shows Kodi 17.6 loading...! Lol...!
    and what skin are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    and what skin are you using?
    When I enter into the Settings the window opens with the word Confluence near the top of the page but the Main Screen is Black with a Lime Green Robot...! I go into Add-ons...My add-ons...PVR Clients...PVR IPTV Simple Client is Enabled, all others are Disabled . Do I need a Special URL to put inside the General Settings of it or does the one I d/l'd take care of all of it...?!?

NOW it is Loading...! and the TV icon is on the Bar...! Thought I had enabled the "Auto Setting PVR" and I just did (again) to be sure and it came thru...!

Lol... the Time is Right...!

Banned
    NOW it is Loading...! and the TV icon is on the Bar...! Thought I had enabled the "Auto Setting PVR" and I just did (again) to be sure and it came thru...!

Lol... the Time is Right...!
    good to hear it was a simple fix

Thanks, Sometimes the Most Simple is Often Over-looked...!

Hope these posts Help Others...!

Just an FYI...
    every week or so, you should open IPTVXtra, click VOD until you get the Movie list.
    Then do an Auto setting of the PVR.

This will make you a new playlist with any changes or additions to the Channel listings, and load it into the PVR and Enable it.

/kens

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast