Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Netconn View Post
    So, do I have this right? All the channels went to SD about a week ago and now we have about a dozen HD channels at the end of the 800's with no program info?
    Yup!!!
    /kens

Quote Originally Posted by jbdmusic View Post
    Hi Ken, I just can't get IPTVExtra to connect. I enter the donation number in settings and select everything else you said and then get invalid login error when I click to open IPTV.
    Do you have a MAC# linked to your account?
    You cannot connect to get playlist data if you have a MAC#.
    You need to set your account to Playlist Access which will remove the MAC#

FYI - You can make a Custom playlist from a template, and access the services while having a MAC#.
    You just can't get a full playlist prepared for you by the Server and uploaded for u 2 download.

Shutdown Kodi then Go and do an IPTV Reset.
    If it still wont connect, let me know your Portal/ Server.
    /kens

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    Yup!!!
    /kens
    Thanks... I'm never sure if I have IPTV working as best it can be.

ROAMING
    I tried to download IPTVXtra and got this window saying "the key you provided for file access was invalid"..

Has it been removed?

Edit: NVM got it now. Will give it a whirl and report back. Thanks Ken. You guys do so much for us.
    Really appreciate it.
    something here

Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    Yup!!!
    /kens
    Hi Ken, so I was able to get into the IPTVXtra following your steps but no EPG. It's definitely set on the 2nd URL with the guide_ks.xml. Also do you always access the channels by by clicking on IPTV or do you open IPTV Simple?

Quote Originally Posted by jbdmusic View Post
    Hi Ken, so I was able to get into the IPTVXtra following your steps but no EPG. It's definitely set on the 2nd URL with the guide_ks.xml. Also do you always access the channels by by clicking on IPTV or do you open IPTV Simple?
    I guess I will have to make a Video!!
    Once you click auto-setup of PVR , IPTVXtra loads the playlist file and the guide data into iptv simple client.
    Then it enables it. The channels and guide load up, and you get a TV Icon on Home Screen main menu.
    click TV and you get a channel list, but the sub menu has the guide selection.(or slide to left of screen and select it from the side menu.
    You only use IPTVXtra for accessing VOD. (the iptv menu item is just to load the channel list (no guide data)).
    /kens

EPG Timeshift No Effect

I just started using IPTVExtra (previously using PotatoTV). Im using the HD version of the xml guide and I noticed that no matter what offset I put in the PVR IPTV Simple Client that it doesn't shift any of the times in the guide. I have also made sure that the setting 'apply time shift to all channels' is selected. The time shift worked when I was using PotatoTV with kens guide. Anyone else experiencing this?

Quote Originally Posted by tokm View Post
    I just started using IPTVExtra (previously using PotatoTV). Im using the HD version of the xml guide and I noticed that no matter what offset I put in the PVR IPTV Simple Client that it doesn't shift any of the times in the guide. I have also made sure that the setting 'apply time shift to all channels' is selected. The time shift worked when I was using PotatoTV with kens guide. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Any changes to PVR settings requires clearing of the database.
    Disable IPTV Simple client.
    Go to system Settings/ PVR&LiveTV/ General tab - clear data and confirm by OK.
    Go back to PVR Settings and change the Offset time of the EPG then Save by OK.
    Enable the PVR.

/kens

That worked, thanks kens

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    I would just Like to Add a big "THANKS" to kens as it took about 1/2 hour to get this going on Me Friends Kodi MX Box using the PVRSimpleTV player already installed...! She had left a Digit out of the Donation # and when I found it and Put it in the Right Spot, Viola...! Good, NO... Great Stuff, Thanks Kens...!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast