crazybobs TV Expert

Goldfish burial ......

Goldfish burial

Little eight-year-old Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the youngster was doing, he asked: "What are you doing there, Nancy?"

"My goldfish died," Nancy sobbed. "And I've just buried him."

The obnoxious neighbor laughed and said condescendingly: "That's a really big hole for a little goldfish, don't you think?"

Nancy patted down the last heap of earth with her shovel and replied: "That's because he's inside your cat."

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Deleting of Posts is Still Going On...?!?
    Last edited by catz; 06-13-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    We have one staff member whom is in a position at the top. He has been with this administration a very long time, longer then anyone else here.
    If you have had a post removed and none of us staff can see it either, that is because it musta had something 'offensive' included. Offensive covers alot of things thou.
    And I can tell you that the staff member I am talking about, sees things exactly as the rules stipulate, he does not play around and he does not bend at all with his decisions.
    What I mean is that even if it was just a slight thing posted and he thought it to be offensive in the slightest, then he would act on that.

Sorry bud, but we gotta realize at what we post, sometimes may be okay in your eyes, but not everybody;s

BTW, this same staff member deletes or 'codes' my ytube videos that I post at times (sometimes excessively) when I had one or two many ummm ....'pops'

Nice one too bwcbob... lol..that cat !
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-13-2018 at 02:24 AM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren