Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    lol... where did everyone go ?
    I musta run everyone off... lol
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Crazed sees my intent .. updating info on the body of the post will not send the techs off on a wild goose chase to solve the titled problem. From now on,
    I'll update the post body to say Issue resolved, PLZ delete this post.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    Crazed sees my intent .. updating info on the body of the post will not send the techs off on a wild goose chase to solve the titled problem. From now on,
    I'll update the post body to say Issue resolved, PLZ delete this post.
    yes
    And when you do edit and delete everything and then start post with your edit, that is what staff sees on the first glance main page, so the thread does not even have to be opened for us to see the request.

And it took me a long time, but I did delete that thread talked about... lol... took me about 2 hours... that long wait will not happen thou when you add the edit

thnx bud
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    yes
    And when you do edit and delete everything and then start post with your edit, that is what staff sees on the first glance main page, so the thread does not even have to be opened for us to see the request.

And it took me a long time, but I did delete that thread talked about... lol... took me about 2 hours... that long wait will not happen thou when you add the edit

thnx bud
    Still unclear.. Do you want the words 'Resolved.. PLZ Delete' put on the Title of the post, or replaced in the body of the post?

Still unclear.. Do you want the words 'Resolved.. PLZ Delete' put on the Title of the post, or replaced in the body of the post?
    Just open the What's New page on site here... what you see for each new post or thread on that page is what we Staff see at a glance too.
    Example with this last post of your's I see at a glance..
    "Still unclear.. Do you want the words 'Resolved.. PLZ Delete' put on the Title of the post, or replaced in the body of the post?"

So that is lots of text from the body of the post that we see and I think is about all it would show (if you had of added more in that post, it prolly would not have shown it at quick glance {What's New})... so your edit should start with the request so that is what shows at quick glance, yes.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-11-2018 at 02:09 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Crazed...FYI the thread title CAN be changed. First click on Edit Post. Then click on Edit post AGAIN. The thread title appears where it can be changed and ultimately saved.
    With this in mind, I will change the THREAD TITLE in these instances to 'No action needed, problem resolved. May delete post' OK?

Crazed...FYI the thread title CAN be changed. First click on Edit Post. Then click on Edit post AGAIN. The thread title appears where it can be changed and ultimately saved.
    With this in mind, I will change the thread title in these instances to 'No action needed, problem resolved. May delete post' OK?
    you are a genius my friend
    fantastic !
    - Frank Zappa

- Frank Zappa

i am so confused lol ..........
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast