Thread: MPEG-Dash

TV Addicted

MPEG-Dash

I have come across a few addons that say in order to play this addon you must invoke MPEG-DASH in the youtube addon. When you answer ok the youtube addon appears with the MPEG-DASH feature, but when you try to select it does nothing. Anyone with any help on this issue out there? This is for the youtube addon on the KODI side of the box.

Quote Originally Posted by bashabear View Post
    I have come across a few addons that say in order to play this addon you must invoke MPEG-DASH in the youtube addon. When you answer ok the youtube addon appears with the MPEG-DASH feature, but when you try to select it does nothing. Anyone with any help on this issue out there? This is for the youtube addon on the KODI side of the box.
    "Input Stream Adaptive" required to be enabled in Kodi17.x for MPEG-DASH to work properly (Netflix, YouTube etc.)
    Here is a link to the steps required (easy!)
    Code:
    http://www.best-kodi-guides.eu/kodi-add-on-reviews/enable-inputstream-adaptive-kodi-krypton/
    /kens

TV Addicted
    Thanks for the info. I have one box that allowed me to select this feature. It is a Linux based box running a Kodi version in the 17 and up. Another android box running Kodi 17.6 will not allow me to select this feature. What should I try now?

Thanks for the info. I have one box that allowed me to select this feature. It is a Linux based box running a Kodi version in the 17 and up. Another android box running Kodi 17.6 will not allow me to select this feature. What should I try now?
    It's not the box that allows this feature.its Kodi................Kodi 17.6 has this feature..your doing something wrong

Make sure your Settings "Access Level" (Bottom left tab of any Setting screen) is set to Advanced or Expert (Click to change)
    /kens

TV Addicted
    I tried both settings and still does not allow me to select MPEG-DASH in KODI 17.6 I even tried reinstalling KODI and all addons to no avail.