add epg to mag 256

Hey guys and gals, I have selected a playlist and it seems to be working ok. A little freezing, but ok. How can I add kens epg to the mag 256. Is there a better epg than kens, I used it before and it was great, I just forgot how to do it. One more thing, is there a playlist that is not freezing you can recommend?

Thanks, for everything and if I'm out of line for asking, my bad. No harm meant.

Redskins for life!

Quote Originally Posted by redskins View Post
    Hey guys and gals, I have selected a playlist and it seems to be working ok. A little freezing, but ok. How can I add kens epg to the mag 256. Is there a better epg than kens, I used it before and it was great, I just forgot how to do it. One more thing, is there a playlist that is not freezing you can recommend?

Thanks, for everything and if I'm out of line for asking, my bad. No harm meant.

Redskins for life!
    That's the problem with older MAG's, limited options.
    You can't use an EPG guide with a Playlist on the MAG 256.
    (You can't use an External guide source at all).

If TV is important to you, spend $100 for a good Android STB (2Gb Memory minimum).
    Use Perfect Player for Android with my guide (or any guide).
    * New adjustable Buffer feature in latest release virtually eliminates buffering.
    /kens

Ken, I got the real player and it worked great last night. Today, it was freezing every 2 minutes. I tried changing the buffering numbers up and down for a while, nothing changed. Is there something I need to do that I'm not doing?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by redskins View Post
    Ken, I got the real player and it worked great last night. Today, it was freezing every 2 minutes. I tried changing the buffering numbers up and down for a while, nothing changed. Is there something I need to do that I'm not doing?

Thanks,
    New Perfect Player Version 1.4.6 for Android has new Buffer manual adjustment.
    Use it instead.
    /kens