Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TV Addicted
    Awesome, cant wait to try it!

Junoir Member
    85146 - Please let us know if epg works for you. I tried on mine, even rebooted and epg doesn't populate. I tried using Kodi on my PC and epg populates with epg url but not on Dlite. I'm not using any beta software, just official release. It could be my provider. My other provider that uses mac address as opposed to playlist, that epg loads fine, it may take a min or 2 to load but it does load. Thanks!

TV Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by brazi View Post
    85146 - Please let us know if epg works for you. I tried on mine, even rebooted and epg doesn't populate. I tried using Kodi on my PC and epg populates with epg url but not on Dlite. I'm not using any beta software, just official release. It could be my provider. My other provider that uses mac address as opposed to playlist, that epg loads fine, it may take a min or 2 to load but it does load. Thanks!
    So I first tested DOL2 for live tv and the epg did load (no UK info) but the times were still way off so still not useful. Now for the good news! M3u works! I have successfully loaded the playlist from the server and added the url for /kens epg xml file and now 90% of the epg populates - even UK! and the time is spot on!!! Yeah!!! The only issue (and its minor) is that while the epg shows the name of the program that’s on, it is hit or miss to provide info on the show, i.e. episode details, story line etc. Again, no biggie. Next I am going to try loading a modded channel list from a local file and see how that works. Thanks DL team!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    One of the cool things about this is that you can load an m3u playlist from the server and have all your LiveTV channels there as they are from the server.
    You can also load a modded VOD Playlist at same time (in the second line).
    Then you have both LiveTV and a modded VODs list with both accessible just by hitting the menu button on your RCU (which brings up LiveTV or VOD or Portal options).
    So, what you have is two Playlists to choose from.
    Works great.
    And now we do not have to exit the DOL2 and start up an external Player to view a Playlist , modded or not.

If you try the modded VOD playlist found here in the m3u forum, you might like the categories created and they work great with this Playlist Portal
    You have to take that list to a text editor first thou and get your credentials entered in the channel lines. Directions are included and is very easy to do

Scroll all the way left while viewing VOD to open categories (same functionality as with regular VOD list).
    If you want to watch a movie from maybe Ryan Reynolds or Stephen King or many other headings, just open that category heading and there will be the chooses...
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thx Crazed, this is a great advancement for this little box and if it continues to run like it is now, it will be my new go-to. Re the custom playlists, I have been following the work you are doing posting these - thank you. I admit I havent tried one of yours as I have modded my own that I use with Perfect Player so I will start tinkering with one for the DLite and I may just try your VOD list. This really is a sweet setup!
    Well done DL Team!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12