Hotel Use ???? Help Needed

Hi guys and Gals I just checked into a time share and brought my Dream link T2 With me.... I am trying to connect to there WIFI …. when I searched for available WIFI the resort name shows up I selected it and under the hotel name it shows up connected..... But on the left side of the display it shows excellent signal... 72 MBPS... security none... IP address ….. Connected NO …. I know there is a page that I need to go to put in the resorts password Any Idea how to get to it ????? Thanks Folks for all the Great reading u supply our forum You guys ROCK !!!!!!

Try longing in through google chrome on dreamlink.
    Lets Go !

As was said, you just have to open a web browser on the device and it will direct you to the login page. Once logged in, the device should connect.

Thank you folks..... I didn't have a browser downloaded so I put on my hot spot on my phone … I Then downloaded google chrome I was able to get to the hotel long in page But I'm not able to scroll down to the line I need to put the password in …. Am I screwing up something or missing something Thanks !!!!!!

hotel should have seperate wifi to log in without page loading
    Lets Go !

TV Addicted
    First connect to their wifi under wifi section. Then open the browser it will take you to their page and accept their terms.

Chief Officer
    Thanks desiboy1 that worked i had to ask the front desk there was a different url i had to enter in google and it brought the login page it just the internet was a dog
    and nothing played in mexico but i didn't needed just for the testing of how to next time

Dont forget about the ISP & Country Locks on your account info. page.
    (If ISP Lock is on, you wont connect outside your home etc.)
    /kens

Pinball Wizard
    My personal experience of using my box when traveling in hotel rooms, has been as desiboy1 stated connect the the wifi using the settings section, open your browser in the box, use the mouse option in your remote to scroll down and accept the Hotel chain terms. So far never had any issues except some of the Hotel's internet speeds were not good enough to stream live channels or HD movies..Thank you all for the responses...Thinking about creating a post and sticky that will cover all Streaming devices on the how to connect to wifi/internet while staying in a lodging facility since it is a common question!!

need do ip rest or wont work and need set it for what country your at to if in us fine
    Last edited by Marley; 06-01-2018 at 05:06 PM.