Junoir Member

Adult Channels Missing

Cannot find Adult channels on DreamLink T1 plus (Rockets Service). Any ideas?

Press OK, Press Left arrow and you should be on the channel type (kids, international, ALL, etc....). Switch to For Adults(xxx) and enter the default PIN.
    This is using the DOL2

I don't know who came up with this cock-a-mamy scheme but it sucks. Why not just have the channels in the lineup and let the user choose the same way we always did. Turn them to always on -or- adult access with a code. I hate this stupid having to change group crap. Talk about making something totally over-complicated for no good reason whatsoever.

JMHO

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by AeonFlux View Post
    I don't know who came up with this cock-a-mamy scheme but it sucks. Why not just have the channels in the lineup and let the user choose the same way we always did. Turn them to always on -or- adult access with a code. I hate this stupid having to change group crap. Talk about making something totally over-complicated for no good reason whatsoever.

JMHO
    Lol...! Bet ALL the Youngsters Know Where Those Channels Are...!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    To me it makes more sense to have them in the Groups.
    It is very simple to hit the OK button while watching a live channel and then hit the left scroll and adult group is right there beside the All group.
    In fact it is easier accessing them this way then it is by scrolling thru a couple hundred channels to get to them, especially if you do not know or forget the channel ID numbers
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

or just hit the group button above the blue button
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-29-2018 at 01:40 AM. Reason: ooops, dd not mean to edit this, sorry :)

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    even better
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 6.0 View Post
    even better
    Momma tought me that LMAO