Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    get active
    Well, due to the problems that I've been having appear to be the same for everyone, I did a bit of tinkering. My emulator was set up and based on Magna 250 and its firmware using MPV player. I tried a few other versions like the magna 254 and 260 but for some reason things picked up and work best with Magna 270 and its firmware. I then changed the player to IJK instead of MPV and everything became more stable with less freezing, I also discovered that some of the BBC channels are quicker to come up and play without any black screens. If anyone has some spare time and wants to try changing the settings and player, it might prove interesting to see if one works better with than another. I'm using STB Emulator Pro version 1.2 on the full url address of P1

Ambassador
    Crazed, you're changing your name so much I can't figure out WHO you are anymore. Does Whackedout still work?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallardo View Post
    Crazed, you're changing your name so much I can't figure out WHO you are anymore. Does Whackedout still work?
    Whacked Out stills works
    Is what my girlfriend says just before her right upper cut lands on it's mark

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    Well, due to the problems that I've been having appear to be the same for everyone, I did a bit of tinkering. My emulator was set up and based on Magna 250 and its firmware using MPV player. I tried a few other versions like the magna 254 and 260 but for some reason things picked up and work best with Magna 270 and its firmware. I then changed the player to IJK instead of MPV and everything became more stable with less freezing, I also discovered that some of the BBC channels are quicker to come up and play without any black screens. If anyone has some spare time and wants to try changing the settings and player, it might prove interesting to see if one works better with than another. I'm using STB Emulator Pro version 1.2 on the full url address of P1
    fantastic
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-26-2018 at 09:11 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12