Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wanted to say thanks.

I appreciate what everyone involved is doing. I also appreciate all those active on these forums with your knowledge and trying to help improve the service and the overall IPTV experience.

Thank you.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I just talked to admin about this again. Or I should say I sent direct message to him.
    He will get the message soon.

Its a tough thing to troubleshoot as only some are seeing this as described.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.4 View Post
    I just talked to admin about this again. Or I should say I sent direct message to him.

Crazed2.4 I knew you would be on top of things. Like you always have. Rocket has been off and on like this for a few weeks. Freezing, stopping, also going back to guide after 10 - 15 seconds of watching. Other friends of mine also having same problems,... Again, thanks crazed2.4 for your help..andkaal

thnx for the reports andkaal
    I had notified service techs about this earlier, and again just a few minutes ago.

I will keep on it guys
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Smile

thnx for the reports andkaal
    I had notified service techs about this earlier, and again just a few minutes ago.

I will keep on it guys
    Thanks crazed! It started yesterday. I'm hooked up via Ethernet with a gigabyte connection. I've called a few friends in the U.S and around Canada...same issue. NFPS, different portals, different service providers, different devices...all on Ethernet with over 100MBPS connections.

It's all good though...I know it will get fixed. The service is so cheap and I get my moneys worth and then-some. I post things not to complain, but for awareness. Once again...thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    Thanks crazed! It started yesterday. I'm on Ethernet with a gigabyte connections. I've called a few friends in the U.S and around Canada. Same issue. NFPS, different portals, different service providers, different devices...all on Ethernet with over 100MBPS connections.

It's all good though...I know it will get fixed. The service is so cheap and I get my moneys worth and then-some. I post things not to complain, but for awareness. Once again...thanks.
    thnx R2D2
    As you prolly suspect, the reports help me when I relate the issues to service techs.

cool beans
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Hmmmm, it's not just Nfps, it's Rocket also...! Just spent a couple of hours at Me Friends Place and She is having problems also...! Channels, Freezing, Looping Back and Starting Over and even going back to Main Server Log-in Screen(AVOV)...! Only One Chnl was working A-OK and I'm not gonna Jinx it by saying which one it is and I Hope No One else does either..!
    Chnl 92=E4 Freezing,
    104=5USA Freezing,
    130=CBS Action Freezing and Looping,
    134=FOX HD showing 150=FS1. Oh, Yeah,
    122 Syfy was doing the Loopy Loop also...

Just checked it quick to see if it was just UK Chnls or USA Chnls also, seems to bee Both Locales...! Going Up One Chnl for a little bit Helps but same actions repeat, going Down One Chnl for little Bit and then Back has the same effect...! Didn't Check many as 4me was there for another reason...!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to All...!

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

4me Really Believes that More would Speak Up as over 70 have viewed this thread alone...! Guessing maybe They see it as being talked about and are Hoping it will bee Resolved soon as this is a Long Weekend in the States with Lots of Specials on...! Esp when They see that You, crazed 2.4 is involved...!

crazybobs TV Expert
    NFPS & Rocket both looping & freezing here too. All US channels that I can tell

TV Addicted
    Yes it is,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast