Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Avov IPTV Problem

I have an avov tvonline , and i worked with the server but now. it won't connect with either server. i tried changing portal and every step and it won't work.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Have You Reset Your Modem or Router if You are using Such...?!? If so, check inside their properties and see if the Mac's are what is on the AVOV...! In case You don't know, but You Probably do, the AVOV Mac is listed in the Upper Right Hand Corner of the Server Setting Window...! Inside the Modem an Router You might have to Log-in as Admin to see it, but it is in there also...! Make sure They All are the Same and then Re-Check at the Server Site to see if it is the same there...! Good Luck, certain You will get it... If in Need of More Help, then PM ... crazed 2.4 ...!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Have You Reset Your Modem or Router if You are using Such...?!? If so, check inside their properties and see if the Mac's are what is on the AVOV...! In case You don't know, but You Probably do, the AVOV Mac is listed in the Upper Right Hand Corner of the Server Setting Window...! Inside the Modem an Router You might have to Log-in as Admin to see it, but it is in there also...! Make sure They All are the Same and then Re-Check at the Server Site to see if it is the same there...! Good Luck, certain You will get it... If in Need of More Help, then PM ... crazed 2.4 ...!
    I tried everything you told and won't work. On tuesday was working. and then i woke up this morning. and the server didn't connect. and i'm loosing days on my subscription

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by edwing View Post
    I tried everything you told and won't work. On tuesday was working. and then i woke up this morning. and the server didn't connect. and i'm loosing days on my subscription
    Have you checked to ensure that your code still shows the same URL as what is entered on the avov ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.4 View Post
    Have you checked to ensure that your code still shows the same URL as what is entered on the avov ?
    All the information is the same on the avov, the url and the code. i think it could be the avov

All the information is the same on the avov, the url and the code. i think it could be the avov
    have you tried the WEB app, found in avovs market
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

did you check to see if the Avov is actually connecting to the internet......check in the settings under Ethernet {if your hard wired to router} and Wifi ...make sure one or the other is showing an ip address and not just Zero's

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    What are You Connecting with, Modem or Router as the Mac Needs to be the Same in Them Also...!

It appears, that the mac address of my avov appears on my router . Is different, from the one that avov displays on the screen

The MAc needed is actually the TVOnline app's own MAC (TVOnline is the iptv APP).
    The actual avov MAC is not the same either. If you look hard enough on that box, you may find the actual avov STB MAc and it will be different then that TVOnline MAC ... alot different, it will not start with prefix 00:1a:79

The router has its own MAC too... as do any device and/or application.

The TVOnline MAC is the one you want, or the WEB app will have the same MAc as the TVOnline MAC too (exact same as it pics it up directly from the instakled TVOnline app))
    The one that starts with 00:1a:79
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-30-2018 at 02:33 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast