Junoir Member

DOL2 takes minutes to Boot

Hi, i have two T1 plus boxes with the same issue, when i select DOL2, it takes approximately 3 minutes to boot. The screen goes blank and every minute a box pops up saying the application is not responding and i can click wait or ok to restart. No matter what i do or select it still takes minutes before it finally connects to a portal. If i select another portal while it's running, it does the same thing... both boxes affected

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    when it first gives the connection error messages, do you then exit completely out of the DOL2 app and re-enter to try again ?
    You need to exit out fully, if you have not been.

The temporary fix is to use a different DOL portal for your server setup.
    We are looking for an update to deal with these issues and maybe by month's end we should see that.

A system reset may help.
    Ensure you know what your server info is and any addons or preferences too, as the reset may erase all that.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Try putting the full address in the portal. i.e. http://p?.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html The question mark is the number of the portal you are using. Hope it helps.

DOL 2.0 taking time

Had the same problem, deleted the DOL 2.0 and reinstalled, Problem went away and it loads faster now. Just note your server settings before you uninstall. It does keep your favourite channel settings which was great.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.4 View Post
    when it first gives the connection error messages, do you then exit completely out of the DOL2 app and re-enter to try again ?
    You need to exit out fully, if you have not been.

The temporary fix is to use a different DOL portal for your server setup.
    We are looking for an update to deal with these issues and maybe by month's end we should see that.

A system reset may help.
    Ensure you know what your server info is and any addons or preferences too, as the reset may erase all that.

Same problem here but not as severe. Mine goes blank for almost a whole minute before you see it loading the portal. It is working, and I do not get any error messages during the blank-out time. I have been using the whole portal URL since the last software update to correct the channel order problem. I sure hope the coders can help us with the EPG time shift too while they are at it.
    Last edited by AeonFlux; 05-27-2018 at 11:43 AM.

Junoir Member
    I know this sounds crazy, but happens on mine and this fixed. Wait once, and let it fully boot up. Go into the menu. Clear out the EPG (EPG CLEAR). Then exit and go back in, and it should be fine. Have to do this about once a week.

Cheers

I just gave this a try. Worked. Cut my startup time back to normal.

Thanks kf6diq.
    Last edited by AeonFlux; 05-31-2018 at 10:39 PM.