Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bulletproof

Question Crazed2.0 went to crazed 2.4 ??

Hey crazed did you change your I.D. site name ?? Just asking why ? Also can anyone explain what are all the green bars under the names mean ? Also what is the different colors of names also mean ? Just trying to find out what these all mean. I know "blue" names are for all Mods. Maybe I missed some reading as to why down the road. Hope I'm not out of line asking ? Many Thanks .. andkaal

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Inquiring Minds Need 2 Know...!?!

Bulletproof
    Just curious to find out what it all means. When I try to give rep. points, some do get them, and some don't, and I don't understand why. also when giving them out for helping me and others with their problems some mods and members "DO NOT get them" also ??? . Thanks for any input..andkaal

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Have seen this : You Must Spread Reps around before You can Give some to ....... Again...!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I figured I needed a system update, so I am running on version 2.4 now.
    This update did not come with release notes thou so I do not know of what the improvements may be... we are gonna have to play it by ear.

Rep points have no parameters as who you can give to. You should be able to give points to anyone on the site here.
    Although you can only give rep just a couple times in a 24 hour period, or you will get that message 4me2c mentioned.
    The green bars get greener as time goes on. Rep points add to that as does post count. Hover your mouse over them bars and a message will appear

Your Rep Power indicator is tied directly to post count. I think with every 10 posts your rep power goes up by one point.... I think it is 10, but I may be wrong on that... it might be 50 or 100)

When you add to a member's Rep, I am not sure where we see the end result. Weather it is them green bars only or them green bars and the Rep Power indication , both or one or the other, either/or ????

User Groups...
    -Administrators -Red
    -Super Moderators -Blue
    -Moderators -I forget what color this was
    -TV Expert -Purple
    -TV Addict -Gold (it may look a little ike Yellow, but it is Gold)
    -Registered Users - Green
    -Unregistered / Not Logged In -Light Blue
    -Users Awaiting Email Confirmation -Light Blue
    -Users Awaiting Moderation -Light Blue
    -Banned Users -Dark Green (was black but changed to dark green so as to blend in better and not be an eye-sore when 5 or 10 banned spammers are log on at same time and besides, that black color is reserved for a freind of mine and in a good way, so no Banned spammers do not get the honor of being Black).

User Titles...
    Junoir Member --0 posts
    Member ---------20 posts
    Warrior Member -500 posts
    Master Warrior -1000 posts
    Mercenary ------2000 posts
    Sensei ---------3000 posts

The User Groups additions are done by tinie (our administrator). If you turn Gold or Purple then that is done only on tinie's approval. Not long ago I turned anyone who had over 100 post count to Gold, and turned many to Purple too. I got hell from tinie thou
    Heck , get me a few beers and everyone on site here would be a Super Moderator ... lol
    You may see why tinie took that option away from me ... lmao
    All who did get promoted by me thou were deserving and that is not disputed by anyone, not by tinie either
    But because that is tinie's realm and his alone, we will not see the sudden influx of new Gold members as we saw when I had a few beers in me

User Title changes only take effect with Green members. If you are Gold or Purple then you will not see these Titles change with your post count.
    There is also a Custom user Title that can be done. Anyone that wants a Custom User Title just has to send me a message with the Title they want and we will get it done or tinie would gladly do that too, but you may have a hard time messaging tinie as he does not check his messages on site here, not often anyway. His job is on the administrative level and really has no time to deal with on-site concerns, that's our job as Staff Moderators.

Oh and I did away with Moderators and made us all Super Moderators. That way all staff have better options available to them for dealing with things like spammers and etc... All staff are equal, as it should be.

I know there was something else I meant to mention here, but I seem to have forgotten what it was
    I may have to re-boot.... this 2.4 version update may need some work.

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-23-2018 at 10:25 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.4 View Post
    I figured I needed a system update, so I am running on version 2.4 now.
    This update did not come with release notes thou so I do not know of what the improvements may be... we are gonna have to play it by ear.

Rep points have no parameters as who you can give to. You should be able to give points to anyone on the site here.
    Although you can only give rep just a couple times in a 24 hour period, or you will get that message 4me2c mentioned.
    The green bars get greener as time goes on. Rep points add to that as does post count. Hover your mouse over them bars and a message will appear

Your Rep Power indicator is tied directly to post count. I think with every 10 posts your rep power goes up by one point.... I think it is 10, but I may be wrong on that... it might be 50 or 100)

When you add to a member's Rep, I am not sure where we see the end result. Weather it is them green bars only or them green bars and the Rep Power indication , both or one or the other, either/or ????

User Groups...
    -Administrators -Red
    -Super Moderators -Blue
    -Moderators -I forget what color this was
    -TV Expert -Purple
    -TV Addict -Gold (it may look a little ike Yellow, but it is Gold)
    -Registered Users - Green
    -Unregistered / Not Logged In -Light Blue
    -Users Awaiting Email Confirmation -Light Blue
    -Users Awaiting Moderation -Light Blue
    -Banned Users -Dark Green (was black but changed to dark green so as to blend in better and not be an eye-sore when 5 or 10 banned spammers are log on at same time and besides, that black color is reserved for a freind of mine and in a good way, so no Banned spammers do not get the honor of being Black).

User Titles...
    Junoir Member --0 posts
    Member ---------20 posts
    Warrior Member -500 posts
    Master Warrior -1000 posts
    Mercenary ------2000 posts
    Sensei ---------3000 posts

The User Groups additions are done by tinie (our administrator). If you turn Gold or Purple then that is done only on tinie's approval. Not long ago I turned anyone who had over 100 post count to Gold, and turned many to Purple too. I got hell from tinie thou
    Heck , get me a few beers and everyone on site here would be a Super Moderator ... lol
    You may see why tinie took that option away from me ... lmao
    All who did get promoted by me thou were deserving and that is not disputed by anyone, not by tinie either
    But because that is tinie's realm and his alone, we will not see the sudden influx of new Gold members as we saw when I had a few beers in me

User Title changes only take effect with Green members. If you are Gold or Purple then you will not see these Titles change with your post count.
    There is also a Custom user Title that can be done. Anyone that wants a Custom User Title just has to send me a message with the Title they want and we will get it done or tinie would gladly do that too, but you may have a hard time messaging tinie as he does not check his messages on site here, not often anyway. His job is on the administrative level and really has no time to deal with on-site concerns, that's our job as Staff Moderators.

Oh and I did away with Moderators and made us all Super Moderators. That way all staff have better options available to them for dealing with things like spammers and etc... All staff are equal, as it should be.

I know there was something else I meant to mention here, but I seem to have forgotten what it was
    I may have to re-boot.... this 2.4 version update may need some work.
    Thanks for the response Crazed2.4. You always come thru when I need a answer. Guy's like you are hard to find. I just was wondering for years what they meant. Very well explained to me and others. "Your the best" my friend. .. andkaal

Ambassador
    Oh man, I'm color blind so I can't tell but I don't really care.

cool beans andkaal

Quote Originally Posted by Gallardo View Post
    Oh man, I'm color blind so I can't tell but I don't really care.
    I did not know that you were color blind my old friend
    BTW, your color shows as star-brite silver
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ambassador
    No, no, that's the color of my hair what there is left of it....

But when will you rise to 2.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallardo View Post

But when will you rise to 2.5?
    still testing...

- Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast