Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    The service is not always the same for everyone. I may not see an freezing while someone else may.
    Most times that is due to ISP and such things but not always. Sometimes it is the service that the issue is coming from, which may be your case in fact.

What about using the long version of that server URL? Has that been tried yet ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.4 View Post
    The service is not always the same for everyone. I may not see an freezing while someone else may.
    Most times that is due to ISP and such things but not always. Sometimes it is the service that the issue is coming from, which may be your case in fact.

What about using the long version of that server URL? Has that been tried yet ?
    done that not any better, hope it resolves soon was working so good till a couple days ago

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by pitboss View Post
    anyone having issue with the channels today lot of freezing can't seem to resolve on my end, thanks in advance
    Yes, freezing, pixelation and some channels going down with black screens although some channels are looping badly as well. I suspect things are being worked on, tweaked, changed or reconfigured. I have done the resets, hard and using the long version of the url although it really doesn't appear to make a whole lot of difference as I believe it is on the server end.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    Yes, freezing, pixelation and some channels going down with black screens although some channels are looping badly as well. I suspect things are being worked on, tweaked, changed or reconfigured. I have done the resets, hard and using the long version of the url although it really doesn't appear to make a whole lot of difference as I believe it is on the server end.
    ty deadwood someone agreeing with me, now i just leave things alone and hope it fixes itself

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    Having the same problem Deadwood. Hopefully fixed soon. They always come back to normal. I know crazed2.4 will be on it, letting them know. andkaal

Yes I'm having the same problem. Have done all kind of resets. Nothing seems to work. Hope this is fixed soon. I'm sure their is many more people having the same problem but just aren't posting.

Yes I have the same problem but waiting patiently it may two days or more but I know they will fixed sooner or later that is why iptv rocket always does thanks

TV Addicted
    Yup, the last few days have not been very good. Freezing and kicking out of the channels. IPTV is certainly not reliable all the time. Some days its good and some days not so much. Too bad they don't fix IKS, it was up and down all the time but at least it was much higher resolution.

Same here. Video plays for a few minutes then kicks back out to the guide. I'm in potatoTV

Both the goto channels (US news) have been freezing beyond watch ability. Now, with an added glich of a 'hic-up' you get to see the previous 30 seconds in a loop. The stb's buffer is set to zero... Different settings have been tried - no joy? A speed test says the ISP is running fine. Other ch are fine? Any solution?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast