Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    TV Addicted

issue with the channels

anyone having issue with the channels today lot of freezing can't seem to resolve on my end, thanks in advance

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Sometimes people use Modems and or Routers to help with Connection, these Can bee Reset by Un-Plugging Them, waiting a few seconds to minutes and Plugging Them Back into Electricity so They Can Start Refreshed and Clear...! Might bee Worth a Try if One hasn't already done so...! Good Luck...!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Sometimes people use Modems and or Routers to help with Connection, these Can bee Reset by Un-Plugging Them, waiting a few seconds to minutes and Plugging Them Back into Electricity so They Can Start Refreshed and Clear...! Might bee Worth a Try if One hasn't already done so...! Good Luck...!
    thanks for the help my friend. that is normal procedure which has been done , maybe i will do an iptv reset. I just know sometimes which is most of the time when there is work being done on the server. this is when most of the freezing issues happen because of work being done it doesn't matter what we do to resolve the problem till they are done. this is why i asked if anyone else was having issue.

Is it on all Channels?
    Don't know what platform /App you use, so can't suggest anything specific

Do a DSL Speed test to see if your local ntwk or "you", are being Throttled down (maintenance etc.)
    /kens

Me Friend says lots of chnls, esp the UK ones and Now even some US ones are Freezing quite frequently...! If it was Maint, I'm almost Certain there would bee a Notice in the Thread http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements...!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Me Friend says lots of chnls, esp the UK ones and Now even some US ones are Freezing quite frequently...! If it was Maint, I'm almost Certain there would bee a Notice in the Thread http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements...!
    HaHaHa... LOL
    Scheduled maintenance that is of extended duration usually gets a notice or announcement.
    Daily problems are handled when they occur.

When Posting with a problem like this, always include essential info such as server you are on, ntwk bandwidth, things you have checked to isolate the problem, platform /setup info etc.
    I'm sure 4me2c knows this.
    It's many other members that don't understand.

More info, better Help!
    /kens

ps; My car won't start... what's wrong? (LOL)

Yep, that 4me does know, that's why included in the earlier post was Modem and Router...! This thread is in the Rocket Arena so that is self explaining... The iptv reset might help as it has in the past and other times not so, just saying... Speedtest, well, that is Up and Down also...! At Me Friends crib She is supposed to have 12 Down and only 1 Up and it varies greatly... some days She get over 20 Down and 3 Up, Today it is at 11.70 Down and 3.6 Up...! It is hardly ever what it is supposed to bee... Lol

I posted the link to the Maint Arena as a Go To of almost last resort as the only real way to tell if it is getting looked into or even fixed is to just keep watching with Fingers Crossed and Hoping it gets Straightened Out or Sub and even that gets to bee hit and miss with Mother Nature on a Rampage at times...! Hope All have a Blessed Day...!

TV Addicted
    well my friend i am on cable network with 40mb down load upload 10mb using mag box 256 hardwired have done all resets possible including iptv reset no help. so i was having no issue till yesterday and today all channels lot of freezing. sit back and wait i guess

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    there had been channel outages recently. Whole groups of channels disappeared and came back after just a short while. This happened recently a few times. The last time was maybe 20 or 30 hours ago (perhaps longer ago).
    Have not seen any issues since thou.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    crazed we have communicated before i am def not an expert with iptv but i do understand the basics, I have done all of the hard reset i have tried reset iptv, if i used you tube for streaming i have no issue this why i am saying there is an issue, unless there is a different set up for mag box, pm with any suggestion you have always been a great help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast