3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Question k - Addons...?!?

I have gone and searched and came up with some more Stuff...
    Code:
    http://www.ismallrt.com/how-to-use-k-addons-kodi-addons-center/
    in which there are pics, like this :

and for some reason 4me Cannot See those little icons on the bottom of that pic on Me TV Screen...! I have gone and re-sized the Kodi Display to where it should show all and it doesn't...! No Space between the bottom Boxes and the Bottom of Me Screen(55")...! I went into the Advanced Settings in the Main Page when the Box Starts and Opens and the List is on the Right-Hand Side from Top to Bottom...! I Found the Zoom In and Zoom Out and tried but still those Little icons cannot be Seen...!

I have a (22") Monitor so I guess the next Test would bee to hook that up to the Android Box and see if Everything is Available to bee seen on it...! If that works then I will re-connect Box to Big Screen and see what happens...!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    I have gone and searched and came up with some more Stuff...
    Code:
    http://www.ismallrt.com/how-to-use-k-addons-kodi-addons-center/
    in which there are pics, like this :

and for some reason 4me Cannot See those little icons on the bottom of that pic on Me TV Screen...! I have gone and re-sized the Kodi Display to where it should show all and it doesn't...! No Space between the bottom Boxes and the Bottom of Me Screen(55")...! I went into the Advanced Settings in the Main Page when the Box Starts and Opens and the List is on the Right-Hand Side from Top to Bottom...! I Found the Zoom In and Zoom Out and tried but still those Little icons cannot be Seen...!

I have a (22") Monitor so I guess the next Test would bee to hook that up to the Android Box and see if Everything is Available to bee seen on it...! If that works then I will re-connect Box to Big Screen and see what happens...!
    Of course you would have to hook up an android box to see those icons...they are just standard android icons that show when you pull the screen down with a mouse. IDK why you would want to give control over to some addon installer when you can install them yourself. Sometimes more is just too much. It looks like it has really old addons anyway. How much do you really need? Better to keep you system as clean as possible, for all kinds of reasons. No need to tempt fate. Just my two cents.

Yea .........I use the basic Kodi 17.6 on all my devices ...........But for sure I pick and choose only the Repositories and addons I want .......... Don't like the big preloaded Chock full of Nuts Custom Kodi....

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by expatter View Post
    Of course you would have to hook up an android box to see those icons...they are just standard android icons that show when you pull the screen down with a mouse. IDK why you would want to give control over to some addon installer when you can install them yourself. Sometimes more is just too much. It looks like it has really old addons anyway. How much do you really need? Better to keep you system as clean as possible, for all kinds of reasons. No need to tempt fate. Just my two cents.
    I got one of these :
    Code:
    https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.Vu5mqJzQNr9g1jZcAPQJYwHaHa&w=236&h=218&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7
    and when I hook it up, the main screen looks like this :
    Code:
    https://youtu.be/T_9xvUcxZrg?t=12
    at 12 seconds in...! Was curious as to what K-Addons was so I Opened it...! I have since gone into the Main Settings... Apps and Un-Installed the TVMC and Installed Kodi 17.6...! Gonna do what You Posted in Red and Also what floder2 has posted...! I Don't Need all that Fancy Mumble-Jumble that the U-Tube Junkies post, those Main Screens with all those Pictures are not seen when One gets into the Programs and Video Addons...!